«13» pissing you off

Enjoy your last chapter or two of fluff before the angst staaaaaaarts

Keefe
Keefe and Tam arrived in Atlantis, the two instantaneously staring in awe at the city's beauty at nighttime. Gorgeous lights contrasted any darkness with beautiful bright colors. Keefe led Tam through the streets, having known his way around because of the countless times his parents had forgotten him in the Elvin city.

"Keefe- Where are we going?" Tam asked hesitantly as the blonde boy dragged him, weaving through the late night city goers. "You never actually told me."

"It's a surprise— You wouldn't wanna ruin the surprise would you, Tammy?" Keefe brought them to a stop at the corner of a bustling street. They were standing outside a fancy looking 3 story restaurant, named 'salaud chic' (its French. Look it up, I dare you).

Keefe gazed in through the windows at all the high class-looking elves dining inside. This is the last place he would want to be, but here specifically wasn't actually the place they would
be going. They just needed to go through here.

I really hope he likes this.

"My parents hosted a dinner party here, once. Ages ago. Before I met you, or even Sophie." Keefe started up the stone steps. Tam listened curiously, following. "My parents had brought me here with them because they didn't trust me alone at home, and dumped me outside. They said if I fucking bothered anyone or got into trouble at all, the consequences would be severe, blah blah blah. But I snuck inside anyway."

Keefe waltzed in through the doors, leading Tam behind him. He guided Tam throughout the tables and staff, none of the people even taking notice to them as they sneaker through the room. "And I started exploring, trying to find out some way to ruin their perfect little gathering."

He guided Tam through a door with a sign on it that read, 'Second floor bar and lounge—open 6pm-12am. Third floor café—open 6am-12pm. Rooftop—closed.'. Keefe continued. "Instead, I ended up finding something even better."

Up the first flight of stairs, they arrived on the second floor. It all felt so familiar to Keefe as he recalled the memory of that night. To his right was a set of open double doors, proudly displaying the large room on the other side. There was a bar and balcony, along with plenty of loud, laughing elves. All of them had drinks in hand. On his left was the next set of stairs that would take them to the third floor.

"Keefe, where the hell-"

"Trust me, Tammy." Keefe looked into his boyfriend's stunning silver eyes. "Don't you trust me?"

"Not really." Tam muttered, but Keefe ignored the comment.

He yanked Tam's arm up the stairs, to where they came across the exact same situation on the next floor. Except this time, the glass doors on the right were locked shut. Keefe could see evidence of a cozy looking café on the other side.

Keefe again led them up the final set of stairs, to which they reached a door with an exotic looking pot plant next to it. He jiggled the handle to the door back and forth, but it was no use. The door was locked.

"Shit. Last time this was open." Keefe muttered. But then he glanced at the strange looking plant at his feet.

Tam turned around and started walking back down the staircase. "Well, looks like we have to-"

Smash.

Keefe kicked the plant, shattering its pot into at least a hundred pottery shards. A small silver key was laying under it, which he picked up.

Tam stared at him in horror, quickly glancing back at the staircase to make sure no one had heard and was coming to investigate. "Keefe! What the fuck! You didn't have to smash the poor plant-"

Keefe unlocked the door and shoved the key into his pocket. He grabbed Tam's arm and pulled him onto the rooftop. Keefe waited for Tam to take everything in.

"I don't think we should be..." Tam started, but quickly cut himself off in awe of the place. "Wow."

Tam
The rooftop was littered with various sitting areas, small gardens and trees covered in hanging lights that all interconnected. An enormous in ground pool was stationed to the far left of the rooftop, it's lights turned on. A small bar area was stationed to the far right. It was entirely deserted, yet so beautiful. But by far the most magical part of the place was the view of Atlantis from above.

"Woah." Tam sighed again.

Linh would really love this place.

"Yep." Keefe began walking towards the pool and Tam followed. "They closed the rooftop for renovations years ago but the lazy bastards haven't actually done any construction yet. When I first found this place, I wanted to swim in the pool. But I didn't want Mom and Dad to notice I was soaked when we left. So I kinda just chilled out and drew on my sketchpad."

Tam stood beside Keefe, and looked up at him. He could hear his own heart beating as he spoke. "Well, do you wanna go for a swim nooooowww?"

Keefe smirked. "What time do you have to be home?"

"10:30pm is my curfew since we have school tomorrow. On Fridays and Saturdays it's 11:30pm." Tam responded, subconsciously pulling his bangs over his eyes.

"Let's go for a swim, then!" Keefe yelled enthusiastically, pulling of his t-shirt and jeans—leaving him in only a pair of black boxers. He jumped into the pool, splashing Tam with hundreds of tiny water droplets. Tam just stood there, gawking a little.

Keefe raised his eyebrows and laughed when he saw Tam still stationary at the edge of the water. "What did you expect? That I'd jump in fully clothed? Come in, Tammy. Winter doesn't matter here! The pool has heating, for fucks sake!"

"Fine then, Funkyhair!" Tam rolled his eyes—finally tearing them away from Keefe's body—and pulled of his hoodie and jeans. Keefe looked him up and down, and smirked. Going red, Tam jumped in, making sure the point of impact was right next to Keefe. Tam was submerged in the water, and the warm temperature was amazing compared to the cold night air.

"There we go!" Keefe cheered as his head broke the surface and he came up to breath. His bangs were plastered over his eyes, and Tam quickly wiped them out of the way.

There was a moment of silence, and Keefe's cheery expression slowly disappeared from his face, being replaced with a more serious one.

Tam broke the silence first. "So... when are we going to start telling people- You know, about... us?"

Keefe sighed. "I don't know. I think I need time. More time to figure things out... everything happened so quickly."

Tam nodded. He blushed as he realised that Keefe had his arms around his waist, drawing him closer. "I just wanna spend time with you, for now. Doing nice things that all good boyfriends should do, you know like pissing you off."

Tam glared at him, smacking his hand down on the surface of the water between them so it splashed in his boyfriend's eyes. Then, Tam smiled. "Fuck off, Keefe."

Keefe pretended to pout and he let go of Tam's waist, turning to face the edge of the pool. "Fine then. If you're going to be mean, I will leave."

Tam grabbed his hand, stoping him from swimming to edge of the water. "No, don't do that."

Keefe turned back to him, his face slowly moving closer and closer to Tam's. Tam looked away, flustered.

The blonde boy smirked and laughed. "Cute."

Tam rolled his eyes—trying to hide his flustered-ness—and opened his mouth to say something. But he was cut off by Keefe's lips pressing to his, so all the sound that came out was a muffled 'mhffm'.