«28» floor. now.

I know you just wanna keep reading

So without further ado

The next chapter

Warning: sex? Idk what you expected from a smut fanfic but yeah sex

Tam
Tam could feel his erection getting worse as Keefe played with his tip in his mouth. The dark haired boy had one hand tangled in his lover's golden hair, and he was a moaning mess. Tam attempted to press Keefe's head further up his length, but he resisted. He stopped entirely, a smug smirk was plastered on his face. "Fuck. You're just too gorgeous aren't you?"

"Shit," Tam whimpered; he had tears in his eyes from the sudden halt in his satisfaction. "Please. Im sorry. K-keep going. Holy shit please, k-keefe-"

"There's my name. Do me a favour and keep saying it." Keefe muttered, almost purring. He continued to pleasure Tam, his tongue gliding over his length before he began deep throating it.

"Shit. K-keefe-"Tam moaned at the feeling of the returning pleasure. When he spoke his voice was husky, and the words came out in merely a whisper. "F-fuck. You're s-so good. I think—Keefe, I-I'm close-"

"Alright. Im gonna try this one on." The unmistakable sound of Fitz's voice grew closer from outside the stall. Tam immediately stopped talking and looked down at Keefe, who was gazing up at him. And yet, the blonde boy continued what he was doing.

Tam gripped his hands over his mouth to muffle his still continuing moans and whimpers, and his eyes were squeezed shut from the sheer concentration. He wanted to tell his lover to stop, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Not when it felt this good.

Keefe's eyes glistened with lust, and he stopped for only a few seconds to speak in a murmur. "Finish for me. Be quiet, okay Babe? You wouldn't want them to hear you, would you?"

Tam shook his head and Keefe continued, running his tongue over his tip again. Tam's back arched and he had to grit his teeth together to ensure that no sound escaped. His entire body was trembling.

"Yeah, okay. I wonder where Tam and Keefe went off to." Dex's voiced echoed throughout the large room on the opposing side of the door.

Tam finished in Keefe's mouth, a quiet hum the only sound that managed to escape from his lips as he did. The blonde boy swallowed and stood up from his kneeling position on the floor. Tam was limp like a rag doll against the stall's mirror, bright red as small beads of sweat clustered on his forehead. Tam hadn't known in that moment, but seeing him like that made Keefe want to engrain the memory inside his mind forever.

"I don't know. I didn't see them when we walked past, and they went down this way, so..." Fitz replied. Tam heard the rustling of cloths in the next stall over.

Tam could see Keefe smiling at him through the small slits of his open eyes, and his boyfriend tenderly kissed his lips.

"You did so good, baby." Keefe whispered, before kissing him on the forehead, this time. Tam hummed in response, loving the nickname he had been given.

Tam wrapped his arms around Keefe and rested his head on his shoulder. The dark haired boy could tell that Keefe was as hard as stone—and he was going to fix that, once he had settled down from his high. And when Fitz and Dex had left, of course.

"Do you think its weird at all that they're acting like good friends now??" Dex asked, and the sound of a creek from the next stall door over washed Tam with relief. They were almost gone.

"Be grateful we don't have to deal with their fighting anymore. I don't like this one, let's keep looking." Footsteps eventually trailed away and left Tam and Keefe alone in the changing room once more.

"Keefe," Tam sighed, running his hand over the bulge in the blonde boy's boxers, making him shiver. Tam lifted his head away from his lover's shoulder to look at him. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

(Idk what happened but shit kinda just slipped into third person right about now, not necessarily following anyone's pov specifically)

Keefe shook his head quickly despite very much wanting Tam to help him with that. His boyfriend brushed his hand over the bulge again, somewhat tentatively. Keefe whimpered. "You don't have too. We still have to find outfits for the prom."

"But..." Tam could see what Keefe wanted. What he needed. The dark haired boy was nervous and timid and eager and thrilled all at the same time. "I want too."

Tam watched as lust pulsed in Keefe's icy blue eyes. Slowly, the blonde boy nodded. The two held eye contact as Tam slipped his hand into his lover's boxers, pulling them down. He himself knew what he wanted to do, but he wasn't sure if Keefe would've been absolutely okay with doing that yet.

Keefe seemed to hesitate as well, a solemn expression on his face. His eyes fell onto Tam's lips and he brushed them with his thumb. "How far would you like to go?"

"However far you want to go, my love." Tam responded simply. The new nickname made Keefe smirk and blush slightly. "I'll enjoy it as long as its you, so quite frankly, I don't give a fuck."

"Floor. Now." Keefe ordered, and Tam submissively did so. He slid of the bench he was seated on and laid himself down onto the cold floor. Keefe got down as well, sitting in the gap in between the dark haired boy's legs.

Tam let him grab his hands and hold them against the ground above his head. Keefe used his free hand to move Tam's thighs so that they were spread out further for him. Then, Keefe positioned himself outside Tam's opening. He inserted only his tip in first, wanting his boyfriend to slowly get used to the feeling.

Tam cried out, in pain at first as more went in. Soon enough that feeling turned into pleasure as Keefe slipped back out and in again, over and over. Eventually, Keefe's tip had grazed over his sweet spot and Tam moaned loudly.

"There. Fuck. Shit. Right there. Ahh—Keefe. Can... fuck. Faster, faster, faster, faster, faster, faster—" Tam begged, needing more and more of the feeling that was coursing through his entire body.

Keefe began pounding into Tam much faster than before, hitting that one spot continuously. His boyfriend had become a moaning, whimpering, trembling mess on the floor—and Keefe was struggling not to fall in love completely with the sounds. He was close. "Holy shit. You're so so perfect. Tam—I think Im going to-"

Keefe came in Tam, filling him up and he sighed with the pleasure. Tam was gasping and Keefe finally released his hands from above his head. The blonde boy collapsed his lips onto his lover's, and they kissed passionately.

After finally pulling away, Keefe sat up and helped Tam do the same. He started collecting their clothes from the floor around them. "I think it's time we get to shopping, Babe. Although I'll always be looking forward to the next time. I love youuuu."

"I love you, too." Tam replied, rolled his eyes in an attempt to hide flustered-ness with attitude. It was impossible to become even more red than he was right then, so he didn't worry about pulling his bangs over his eyes. Together, they put there clothes back on and exited the stall as if nothing happened.