«22» as you wish, Tammy

Im going to say hello to u

And everyone reading this better say hi back

Or else the angst will be worse then ever😈

(Please do it im lonely😭)

Hello ^^

Keefe

Im going to love every moment of this.

Keefe was torn on what to sculpt Tam's hair into—a mohawk, perhaps? Bowl cut? What would make him look like the most goofy being in the planet?

In the end, there was really no debate on what he was going to do. Keefe was going to turn Tam into the dark haired version of himself. A fabulous idea, in the words of his own thoughts.

It had taken him precisely 23 minutes to complete a somewhat rushed version of his morning hair routine for his boyfriend's hair. All the while Tam started complaining at about the eight minute mark. Keefe had to continually scold him to keep his eyes shut.

Sometime during that 23 minute time period, Marella and Linh had come in (knocking on the door beforehand, of course) to say their final goodbyes. Immediately they had started laughing at the state of Tam's hair, and Keefe had to usher them out of the room. If Keefe was being honest, Tam had very soft hair that was obviously well looked after. Maybe he should ask Tam for shampoo and/or conditioner recommendations.

Anyways, after 23 excruciatingly painful minutes for Tam, Keefe told him to open his eyes with a very dramatic ta da.

He watched as Tam stared in horror at his reflection in the mirror. Keefe had to stifle his own laughter. The dark haired boy turned to him, mouth agape. "You turned me into... YOU?!"

"Mm. Very handsome." Keefe told him, wrapping his arms around Tam's shoulders from behind. He could feel the goosebumps prickle along his skin through the touch, and it made Keefe's heart tighten in the ribcage. "Do you like it?"

"Uhhh... ummm..." Tam was suddenly very aware and flustered about every little movement Keefe did. He was more focused on that than the question, really. The blonde boy could tell, he is an empath for fucks sake. "Of course n-not. It's... atrocious."

Keefe pretended to pout and sunk his head down onto his boyfriend's shoulder. He was being very careful as to not ruin his creation on top of Tam's head. "Really? Are you suuuuure?"

Tam shivered, his face becoming a light shade of pink. Keefe's warmth pressed against him was obviously something that mad him quite nervous. "Um, Yeeees. Can I... fix it? If that's okay with you?"

"Fiiiiine." Keefe stubbornly rolled his eyes and handed him the hairbrush. In reality it didn't bother him at all that Tammy didn't like what he had done—he was just happy seeing Tam all cute and grumpy.

Keefe moved away from Tam and waited patiently for the boy to return his hair to its former emo-ness. Little did Tam know that he was waiting for the exact time he placed the hairbrush back down on the bathroom counter.  Tension (in Keefe's opinion) reminisced throughout the room. When Tam did put the hairbrush down onto the bathroom counter, Keefe wrapped his left arm around his legs. His was right supporting Tam's mid back—picking him up princess style. The dark haired boy's arms had instinctively wrapped around his neck in the moment.

The first few seconds of walking out of the bathroom were consumed by Tam's stunned silence, but he eventually recovered. Protesting and jabbing at Keefe's chest, Tam was not one to back down. "Keefe! What the fuck?! Put me down!"

"As you wish, Tammy." Keefe smirked down at the boy in his arms, dropping him onto the comfortable bed below. Tam yelped as he fell
(which made Keefe laugh slightly, but he managed to conceal it), and Keefe wasn't slow to join him laying on the soft surface.

"Idiot." That was the only word Tam was able to blurt out while redness tinted his normally pale complexion. Keefe just smiled, staring at him.

"What time is it?" The blonde boy finally asked, breaking the quiet. He had no idea how much time had passed since he arrived at Solreef. An hour? Two? Keefe had always had a horrible perception if time, and it only continued to get worse as he got older. It annoyed him a lot.

"6:02pm." Tam responded simply, glancing at a clock that was presumably behind him. It was so quiet in the room that he could hear Tam's slow, steady breaths.

Keefe reached his hand out to twine Tam's hand in his. He squeezed their interlocked fingers tightly, thinking for a moment. "Are you free on Wednesday afternoon? I was thinking something like... a second date, maybe."

"Yeah, I am." Tam nodded, the corners of his mouth upturned slightly. Keefe couldn't help but smile whenever Tam smiled—even if it was in the smallest way. It was almost as if it were contagious. "But where would we go?"

Keefe already knew the location, time, what he would wear, everything. He had already planned it all out in his head; the only thing he had ever strategically done, besides base quest. "I want to take you to one of Rimeshire's lakes. Have you ever been ice skating before?"

"No, I haven't." Tam replied. He shifted, moving closer to Keefe. "I've always wanted too, though. So pretty and cold. What time?"

"5:30pm. I know it seems late considering daylight hours—but trust me, okay?" Keefe's icy blue eyes bored into Tam's as he awaited an answer.

He got an eye roll for a return instead. "Fiiiiine. But last time I trusted you, you made made me look like that."

Tam gestured to Keefe's magnificent hair. Keefe scoffed, offended. "Hey!! There's nothing wrong with the way my hair looks, thank you very much. It is no doubt the most glorious thing you have ever set your eyes on, and don't you even dare try to deny it."

It was Tam's turn to scoff. It was the second most glorious thing Tam had ever set eyes on, not the first. The first was watching Keefe take his shirt off, obviously. "Alright then, pretty boy. I think it's time we go for showers, then."