Chapter 17

So after a round of fighting back and forth between En and Daigoro the mood was lifted somewhat. At least it wasn't as tense as before.

"Ahem! So anyway we'll start from where we left off."

"....."

Izuku swear he could hear crickets in the silence that followed.

"..."

"I'll go ahead then. My quirk was danger sense. It's like having a sixth sense for anything dangerous. It's hard to describe that feeling exactly but you'll know when you activate it."

*Cough*

"So my quirk was black whip. Blackwhip grants the user the ability to produce energy tendrils from any part of their body and command them at will. The power of the quirk depends on the users emotion."

Daigoro was quite proud of his quirk. It did help him alot in his time as a hero, so naturally He wanted everyone to appreciate his quirk with him as well.

Before En could open his mouth to say something he had to shut up because of the death stare he was receiving from Nana and the smiling yet threatening face he was receiving from Yoichi.

After Daigoro was done bragging about how awesome his quirk is, he and the other 3 people/ghost or whatever they currently were, looked at second and third. They were currently facing an wall in front of them since the introduction of their quirk started. They did this whenever they didn't want to face something that annoyed them or when Daigoro got on their nerve. But that had stopped for a time since they were with ninth.

"Is there a reason why you're sulking by the wall?"

"Yeah. It was literally something you brought up. So quit it now and come here."

Izuku couldn't see his seven ghost friends but he could hear them so he was now imagining two figures sulking while facing a wall, and if that wasn't funny he wasn't sure what was.

He would have laughed too if not for what second said next.

" My quirk... I can't tell him that. I don't want him to have it. We aren't even sure if he could possibly have access to it. You guys should know better than me what it could do to him. "

Second is someone who's always serious when he speaks But now if possible he sounded more serious. He never heard him sound like this. He would been hurt when he Heard that but second's tone and choice of wording made it difficult. Even if the time they spent together is small but he knew deep down they all cared for him. even if second didn't talk much. He could feel his care.

" Leader. Watch your wording please."

"Haaa... Right..... Sorry kid."

"No no, it's fine. I'm fine." Izuku felt lost as he debated how he should word his next question but he asked anyway, " is... There something wrong with me receiving your power?"

He quickly added when he was met with another silence," it's fine if you don't want to talk about it. I understand"

" Haa... No you will have to know if you do end up receiving it. Though if I have any say in it you won't."

"Second!"

"You really are bad at explaining huh?"

Izuku could vaguely hear En mumble,

"More like emotionally constipated"

"Cough cough"

" So, what leader means is.... How do I put it.... Amm...."

Yoichi finished for third.

" After second received one for all, his own quirk mutated.... In a not so good way"

" It... It became powerful but the drawback was too severe. It could... hurt the user physically beyond repair."

The specific about second's quirk was only known to yoichi , third and surprisingly hikage. The others knew to some extent but not the full story.

" My quirk's name was gearshift. Gearshift allows the user to change the speed at which things accelerate through space. It is even capable of changing speeds while ignoring the laws of inertia"

"If our theory is correct then the quirk will mutate again considering how long it has been in one for all.... if that really happened.... it will be beyond your control. It is for the best if you don't gain access to it."

Izuku got a feeling that second didn't want to talk anymore about it. so He didn't ask anything. He was smart. he could understand what overpowered gear shift meant and he really didn't want to physically experience that himself.

" Is thirds quirk the same? Is it mutated like that too?"

" Oh no he was just keeping second accompanied In sulking."

" Shut up"

" Anyway, now that's out of the way, third your turn."

" Haaaaa"

That was the longest sigh izuku heard so far. it made him he felt like third was done with every one and everything.

Izuku was right. Third was really exhausted from having to deal with them for two centuries. That was why he especially like to follow his leader to stare at the wall and do absolutely nothing but ignore everything the others were doing.

" My quirk was Fa jin. Fa Jin allows the user to build up kinetic energy by performing repetitive movements, and storing it for later use. When the user chooses to release the energy, they gain an explosive burst of speed and power. The user can use the energy with any part of their body."

There was only one thing on izuku's mind that their quirks were seriously very diverse and can be used in many situations to help so many people. His mind started to overload with creating situations where the quirk could be used to its full potential. Every quirk has limitless potential if it is in the right hands after all.

He didn't even know he started to mumble until he heard Nana's quiet voice speaking, " izuku let's think about that later okay hun? We have much to discuss."

" Oh, yeah... Sorry."

Even if he said that his mind was reeling with the possibilities of the future and thinking of ways he could take apart and analyze everything from the ground up.

Well that is to be expected because izuku to his core was a quirk enthusiast and most importantly an analyst. 

Whether the past or the present izuku midoriya. He was and is a genius after all.