Chapter 9

Shock was not enough to explain what they were feeling. There has never been a user who could hear them. Never. And believe them when they say they have tried to before. But nothing ever worked.

But now there is an one for all user who could actually hear them... And they weren't even trying to reach out to him.

"Well... This is... An interesting.... Situation we are having."  Hikage commented dryly

" tell me about it..."  Third muttered.

" so... Are you guys gonna answer who exactly are you? "

" we... Came with the quirk?"

'And why the hell does it sound like a question?'

Yagi had explained about possibly breaking his bones if he's not careful about it but never told him about this ...

" So.... like, are you the conscience of one for all. As in one for all is sentient? But if it's just because one for all is sentient shouldn't it be only one voice and  not I don't know, like five or six voices? "

"You make a good point kid, I'll give you that. but no, one for all isn't really sentient. I mean it is but not in the way you're thinking."

A rough sounding voice answered him.

" So.... who are you exactly? or more specifically what are you?"

" we... We are the past users of one for all...."

A soft male voice said almost hesitantly as if he wasn't sure how Izuku was going to react to this new information.

And izuku didn't know how to react exactly. I mean how are you supposed to react when suddenly you hear ghosts of the fast users of a quirk that has been passed on to you in your head?

" so... Did All might not know about this or..." Izuku trailed off not sure how to complete this sentence.

"Oh no! No kid! Toshi- I mean all might didn't know about this." 

A female voice answered him quite frantically.

" So are you like the ghosts of the past users or the conscience of them? And how many of you are there?"

" You're taking it way too easily. Aren't you like freaked out or something? I mean scream, kid you just had voices speak to you in your head."

Before he could answer another voice joined in.

"It's a good thing he is not freaking out En. stop telling the boy to freak out. it's not going to help in anything." 

" There are currently eight of us but seven of us are fully present as the 8th isn't quite here yet. You're the ninth user of this quirk...so you can guess why. We are... Ok , we are not exactly sure what we are anymore. We could be ghosts or maybe our conscience?"

Ok... So he had 7 and a half ghosts? Are they even ghosts? They didn't answer that question clearly.

" So is this how all might and me will end up once we're dead? What if I don't pass it to anyone before I die? Does that mean we're all dead dead? Do we even die if this quirk continues to be passed down? Are all the past users in a sense... immortal!!?-"

"Ok! Enough! I don't want to listen to the  possible immortality factor of One for all right now. So shut up."

Oh this voice is new. He hadn't spoken before.

"Then how about we introduce ourselves I feel like you already know me but still I'm izuku and you guys are?"

" my name is yoichi. I was the very first user of one for all "

it was the soft voice that answered.

"Second "

It was the voice who spoke up earlier.

"Third"

"I'm hikage Shinomori . fourth"

" I'm  Daigoro banjo. And I was fifth. "

"En. Sixth."

" I am Nana shimura. I was seventh and toshinori's or all mights mentor. You can call me Nana"

And that's how he spent the second day of him gaining a quirk talking to 7 dead people who came with the said quirk. And the weekend after that. Though second, third and fourth didn't talk much. They did occasionally answer but not much. He didn't mind.

He quickly fall in love with talking to them. When he ate or did his homework. Even when they weren't talking or just messing with each other he somehow felt comfortable. He didn't know how lonely he had been until he got comfort from just the constant, ever so noticeable buzz in his head even if he wasn't paying attention. He liked that he wasn't so alone anymore. And He knew that the warm feelings he got from activating to quirk came from them. He didn't know how he knew exactly but he did.