Chapter 3

It was one of the days where he trained on the beach where he met a skinny blond skeleton. He looked far too skinny to be healthy. Sometimes he wanted to just walk up to him and ask if he was ok. But he never got the chance to. He would always disappear when he tried to approach him. But the man would sometimes watch him clean/ train. But nothing more. So he was ok with it. It took him a year to finally completely clean the beach. But he still trained at the beach. It was at the corner of the town with less populated area. The people here don't really care for a newly cleaned beautiful beach. So he could train there as much as he pleases.

Today he was supposed to train on the beach to review his lessons for the less than sketchy dojo he joined but bakugou cornered him before he could slip out. And made him a quirk practice dummy.

Really he tried. He really did. He tried to blend in. For the past 2 Years izuku practically mastered the art of blending in. He stopped talking about heroes and villains.  Never voiced about his dream of being a hero. Stop talking altogether. Kept his head down and went along with the crowd. Most people left him alone. Most people but one.

His former best friend. Izuku hated him because he hurt him the most. Bakugou was the start of all his torments. Starter of all the quirk used on him. Starter of the ever present name Deku.  He used it so much that his original name became forgotten to him. He was the reason he became so afraid of loud sounds and voices.

He could take his god damn complex and shove it. Unless he learns how to be a decent freaking human being izuku isn't going to acknowledge him.

Oh how he loved to tell him just that but that ticking time bomb had his privileges because of his quirk being powerful. And if that doesn't give him an extra ego boost that he didn't need.

Even if bakugou started the fight if he even so much as scratch the blonde it is izuku's head on the line. He experienced it first hand.

So after bakugou was done beating him and gaining sadistic pleasure izuku slowly made his way to the beach. He was late. He hurt. But he still had to train. He isn't going to give up even if he's on his last leg. Izuku will be a hero. Izuku will change this society. Izuku will turn this dumpster fire of society on its Head, so there will be no more people like him. People who gave up. People who were left behind. People who were pushed too far.

Years of abuse on his body made it a little easier for izuku to ignore the pain. He slowly made his way to his own secret base he created on the beach with the junk he could salvage. weights for training and metal bars to do a pull-ups. He also had some of his clothes here and some medicine. So he slowly changed out of this uniform and into his workout clothes. Before he changed his shirt however he had to apply cream and bandage his wounds. Because to apparently was a bad day for bakugou And izuku had to bear it. At this point his body was littered with scars.

Izuku was to immersed in bandaging his wounds that he didn't notice someone approach him until they cleared their throat.