Chapter 2

Standing on the edge of the roof the green haired boys face was expressionless. His bright green eyes dull as he stares down the building.

Then his eyes suddenly came to focus on what was in front of him. His expression was cold but suddenly he closed his eyes and turned his face up to the sky as he smiled and said

" It's going to be ok. I'm here "

Then the green haired boy came down from the edge of the roof and slowly made his way down the building. From this day on izuku midoriya changed.

------*------

When izuku finally made his way home it was already late at night. Inko was again working on another of her nightshifts. Even though she didn't need to work at all from all the money she receives from his father as child support.

Though it might be to ignore his existence better , he mused. He too had the money to buy what he needs because of the card his father gave him on is 5th birthday. Inko doesn't know about it. His father had often mails his birthday gift to him so inko was none the wiser. Though he refused to use it.

Now it's time to use it.

He needed a new phone and a laptop. And a place to train.

He can't use his old phone anymore. Bakugou made sure of it. Inko took his laptop when he tried to learn fighting from the videos online.

It doesn't matter anymore. He will buy what he needs. He has enough money anyway. But he can't learn everything he needs by himself. He needed someone to teach him.

As he changed out of his burned school uniform into his normal clothes, he already made a full plan of what he needed to do.

He started by running and doing normal exercise. He made sure he never ran anywhere near the area he or bakugou lived. That's when he found an abandoned beach filled with garbage. Heavy garbage. He could train with that and not buy anything home that would give way anything about his training. And he could help in his own way while he was at it too. He started to clean the beach.

He found a martial art training dojo. he signed up for it paid for it himself and he made the parent signature by himself. He didn't want to stand out. And being quirkless was standing out. Not to mention the fact that the chance of him being accepted was slim to none if they find out he's quirkless. He found that out after he was rejected the 7th time. So he signed up to one that's least likely to do a background check or need to look up his quirk status other than the one on the farm. But it meant he signed up for a dojo that is highly likely dangerous. filled with shady people. But he was out of options. He was used to pain anyway, he could take more if it meant he'll grow stronger.

And he started to wear big and baggy clothes. It was much easier then when he was younger because now inko was more opted to ignore him then anything else. And to avoid drawing anymore attention to himself he learned to blend into his surroundings. It wasn't easy. Because a certain someone was making it harder than it should be.

An explosive blonde with a God / main character complex. He thinks he's the protagonist of his own story and everyone else is an extra and him trying to be a hero was looking down on him. because of course deku being a hero means that he's looking down on him.

Him? being a hero ? Don't make him laugh. Bkugou had an amazing quirk but his personality makes izuku look down on him. The past him had never looked down on bakugou but not anymore. The present Izuku looked down at the pathetic blonde who uses his quirk on the weak and helpless just to make himself seem stronger and Make him feel better about himself.

He was no hero

Izuku would have loved to put the explosive blonde in his place but if you did that he might even get a suspension for it and his mom will definitely know about it. his plan on being stronger will be messed with so he was trying to ignore him the best he could but no that stupid idiot had to make sure deku knew his place.

Izuku midoriya hated Bakugou katsuki. He hated how everyone treated him like a freaking god because of his quirk. He didn't deserve that treatment. And he will make sure that he knows that when they are in UA. He for sure knew that only UA could get him off his high horse. Give him a reality check. And if he still doesn't get it, then he doesn't mind giving him a reality check when he gets into UA himself.