Chapter 7

After yagi had explained that he was all might (which he conveniently forgot to mention after the one for all storytime) he finally accepted one for all. And yes he ate the freaking hair. It was a disgusting feeling. One of which he hopes he never has to repeat again.

And then as always he worked out and practiced. Because the transfer isn't instantaneous. it needs time. So he went on his regular schedule. This time however all might fought with him as he gave him pointers.

When he made it home it was already late. But no one would care or notice. Ever. So it didn't matter what he did or when he came back.

Izuku quickly made himself something to eat and took a shower so he could get some good nights sleep. The moment his head hit the pillow he was out like a light. after he had fallen asleep however, light green lightning started to emerge from him and spread throughout his whole body. he was covered in a light green glow and red streaks going all around his body like veins until it died down as if nothing had happened.

When izuku was awake it was already noon. He had never slept so late before. He skipped school. But izuku didn't really care for it. Bakugou has been more annoying lately. And using his quirk on him more lately. Izuku was worried if he noticed that he wasn't really a lanky twig that he was expected to be underneath all this baggy clothes. And was worried if he was doing this to show that he doesn't even deserve to try to be a hero again.

But it seems Bakugou hasn't caught on. Yet. And he hopes it stays that way until his in UA and away from this goddamn hell that is called a school.

After Izuku had done freshening up he just sat in his bed after he ate a light breakfast or was it lunch now. Anyhow , he was pretty sure he had already received one for all and now that quirk was in his system. he just had to activate it and try to use it.

All night hadn't actually told him how to activate it or what to do exactly. So Izuku first tries to feel for the quirk. When nothing happens he tries to meditate and feel if there was something foreign inside of him. clearing his mind and focusing all his attention on his body. There, he felt fire like power in him. it was like the Sun. warm and powerful and it was in him. he really did have a quirk now.

Now that he has one for all, all he had to figure out how to use it. He tried drawing from that source of power, that little sun he felt. And he could do it he focused that power on his right arm and he saw green lightning all across his arms. The more power he drew from the source into his arms the more it started to hurt after a point.

'so there's a limit to how much power I can wield with the state of my body at this moment' Izuku noted That piece of information in his mind. And tried to limit the power at a point his arms didn't hurt and tried to move it. when moving hurt he toned down the power a little more until it stopped hurting when he moved them again.

All might said one for all was a stockpiling power type work, so why was his giving up green lightning? is this really a strength enhancement quirk? he hadn't seen a strength enhancement quirk that gave up lightning or any light for that matter though. All mights quirk doesn't give off any light though.

It looks like lightning or electricity.

His consentration was affected by his train of thoughts so his newly accured quirk turned off.

He gave him self a off day as he tried to turn on and off his quirk multiple times. He wanted to get the hang off it before he tried something with it. He still hadn't forgotten the warning he got from Yagi about breaking his arms if he used too much power which is current body.

The power of one for all was warm. like it was an embrace. so warm he wanted to indulge in this feeling. He has never felt another person's warm embrace before as long as he could remember. his own mother had stopped embracing him after he was declared quirkless and he doesn't remember much of about his father. This feeling he got from one for all was comforting. he loved it. he loved it so much he didn't even notice that he had turned one for all throughout his body and without even his knowledge and spent the whole day like that. he didn't snap out of his head until his phone buzzed with a message. Though his attention wasn't on his phone. it was on him because he was using one for all throughout his body and he could clearly feel that it had much more power than when he was using it only in his arms.

"So this is how I'm supposed to really use this quirk huh..." Izuku felt dumb for not realizing it sooner. But he got it in the end anyway so it's all good.

It was already past 12:00 midnight so he quickly made himself something to eat before hitting the bed. not even caring to look if Inko was back yet. And for the second time he was out like a light.