Chapter 10

The weekend was over way too soon for izuku's liking. But it had to come to an end and it did. Now he had to go back to school and act like he was scared and he wasn't about to break or punch bakugou's teeth in for another insult and injury he had given him.

At least he wasn't alone in this anymore. He had seven people to keep him company at least in his head and he quite appreciated that. He made sure to let them know how much he liked having them when they (especially Nana) worried about them invading his privacy. It wasn't like he had anything to hide so he didn't particularly care. And again he enjoyed spending time with them.

So when he made his way to his middle school He still had a slight smile on his face but the smile soon dropped though as he entered the classroom and spotted and angry looking bakugou. Really he couldn't go one day in this freaking school without this ticking time bomb going off on his face.

" DEKU!!! "

He really was tired of this. Really he was. He had been keen on ignoring him and not getting involved with anything at all but here he is exploding on him the second he walked into the freaking classroom. Sometimes he had to wonder if this bomb had some kind of feelings for him for persistently being so annoying to him for 3 years now of izuku ignoring him. The vestiges of one for all were quite concerned and they made it known.

"What is wrong with this kid?" Nana sounded somewhere between angry and concerned.

"Did he just call you Deku?! As in useless?! Kid please, punch him in the face for me!!" Banjo practically yelled in his head.

And to his surprise third added, " aim at his nose"

"Agreed"

' oh wow! you too Hikage? ' izuku was talking to them in his mind as he discovered he could from the first day he talked to them. he continued to ignore Bakugou as he went to his seat. Bakugou didn't have time to blow up again as the class started. Izuku has perfected his time about coming to class exactly a few minutes ahead of when the class was supposed to start just so he could avoid him.

" his face looks super red" banjo said laughing.

" what's that popping sounds coming from him?" Nana asked curious.

' it's his quirk. Explosion. His sweats are made of nitroglycerin. So he can make explosions from his hands.' Izuku replied to her as he took out his books.

For the first time today second talked to him. He didn't really talk much so it came as a surprise to izuku but what surprised him more was what he said.

" he's the reasons of all your scars. All your starburst shaped burn scars. "

It wasn't a question. He was just stating a fact as he knew it was. He wasn't really expecting an answer but izuku still did just as matter of factly.

'Yes '

They didn't talk much after that. The whole school day went by as a flash. He couldn't slip past bakugou today as he cornered him before he could even get out of his desk. Really he didn't want to deal with him today. But bakugou wasn't having it.

As he set of an explosion on his desk. He couldn't help the small tremors that went of in his body. Having been afraid of his explosions going off in his face for 6 years will do that to you.

Izuku watched as the teacher and students went about their days like they didn't see all this happening. Like it was normal. Like it was expected. And it was. It was DEKU's normal day. A few days way from this hell whole and he forgotten that.

" WHERE DID YOU GO , DEKU?!"

Like normal bakugou went off. And like normal all izuku did was ignore him. Ignore his existence. His shouting and quirk uses. But it wasn't all like the usual because he had 7 dead people in his head telling him to fight back and to defend him self from all the explosions and beatings. But he couldn't. so he tuned them out until bakugou was done and walked away leaving a hurt and burned izuku leaning against the wall in the corner of the class room. All alone. But the fact was he wasn't alone anymore.

He once again regained his focus back as he stared out the window and listen to them. They were silent.

They didn't talk because they didn't know what to say anymore. They watched their little nineth being bullied and they couldn't even help him other than encouraging him to fight back. But ninth didn't. And they couldn't help him. They could just watch as the boy they grew to like being pushed into the corner and getting covered in bruises. They felt more helpless then they ever felt.

"Why didn't you fight back? You should be able to beat him quirk or no quirk. We saw how hard you trained. So why?" It was third who spoke up first.

"Is it because you want to save him too? You want to give him a second chance? Is this because you want to be a hero who saves everyone?" Second was angry if his voice was any indication.