Chapter 16

After day and night spent on him hell bent on searching if they have any lead on all for one he actually found something.

"F**k!!!"

" I just knew that the commission had to have something on that idiot brother of mine after that s*** head making a mess of everything for 200 years!!"

The commission did have information about an underground Boogeyman that can take or give someone a quirk. The only current information they have on him was a few years ago after that there was no News. But because of the time of his disappearance  coincides with the supposed injury of all might and his supposed visitation to America, the commission is certain that his disappearance has had something to do with all might. And all might being so secretive they're even more curious about his identity and his power.

"This is not good. Not good at all"

Izuku now wanted to bang his head against the wall. how could he miss such a big information He had to dig up this whole commission again for fearing he would miss something so important like this again.

" Relax kid. It's not your responsibility. You're not even 14. You shouldn't even know as much as you know now."

"How can I relax hikage? This is such a huge mess.  They know about him. All might is also in danger. If they know his quirk is weakening and one day he won't even have a quirk they will kill him. Or even worse. "

" We know ninth but the one in most danger is currently you. "

" Nana's right. Since you got one for all it's been evolving. one for all will reach singularity soon. there is a possibility that after one for all reaches singularity you will gain access to all our quirks."

"WHAT?!"

He was doomed. If having a quirk similar to all might was bad enough, having multiple ones at once was just a cherry on top. he was dead for sure. There is no way he could avoid the detection of commission if it goes on like this.

" Ok. Izuku calm down a bit  we still have time. we can think this through. you haven't registered your quirk yet,  we can register it to something that can make it seem like you have one quirk but you're able to use it in different ways."

" Yoichi you're a genius!! Why didn't I think of that?! that could work! Yes!!"

No he had to calm down and think this through. How is it even possible for one for all to retain all the other 7 quirks? All might didn't have it. So why is this quirk suddenly hitting singularity all of a sudden. He's pretty sure all might in his prime was the strongest person on this planet. The quirk didn't hit singularity with him so why did it happen to him? There's too many questions and too few answers.

" But how sure are you guys that I'll get the other quirk of yours?"

The others are also listening to their ninths thoughts running wild and all the questions he had. But they too weren't so sure about this. And this time all 6 ghosts collectively turned to first. He was the original owner of this said quirk after all.

"..... Like 99.999?%"

So it's a done deal then.

" But why now? And why me?"

" We aren't exactly sure either. But The quirk has cumulated enough power to reach singularity. It was bound to happen sooner or later. This quirk is quiet..... unique to say the least."

"It's unique alright. So unique it raises more questions then there's answer."

Izuku muttered under his breath.

" Anyway what are the 7 quirk that will manifest later? I have to know more about it so I can come up with a possibly believable quirk"

" 6 new quirks actually. 8th didn't have a quirk."

Ok, that was something new. All might didn't tell him about that particular information. But he'll dive into it later. Now he has more pressing matters to tend to.

"So what is it?"

"I'll go first. My quirk was float. Emitter type. I could do just that. But my quirk mutated after receiving one for all. I could fly at very high altitudes. It is very possible it will mutate again considering how long it has been."

"Mine was smoke screen. I could release smoke from my skin. The range of the smoke bepends on the power of the quirk. I could cover a few blocks when I had it. not sure how it is now."

" Yeah you forget the color. Haha. It's a pretty Pink color. I'm sure you'll love it. Haha."

"Shut up! It's purple not pink! And So what if it's pin- I mean purple. It's a very useful quirk that can disorient the enemy."

" Yeah yeah it's very useful. Haha"

" Yes my quirk's use full. Actually it's more useful than your out of control quirk. It doesn't even work half the time without messing things up."

"You take that back! My quirk isn't out of control! It just needs practice."

"...."

"They're just going to keep arguing, aren't they?"

"....yes "