Chapter 1

He was pronounced quirkless at the age of 4. He lost his name at the age of 4. He lost his best friend at the age of 4. He lost himself at the age of 10.

When everyone knew that izuku was quirkless he was deemed useless. And his friend gave him a name that began to replace his own. Deku. Useless. Worthless.

Even so he wanted to help people. He wanted to be a hero. He wanted to save others...

But he wasn't Worthy to have such dreams. That's what everyone told him. No one gave him the answer he wanted. No one.

He was bullied and abused by his best friend of ever since he could remember. Just because him being a hero was looking down on him.

He wanted to be a hero... Why was that so bad? He begged his mother to allow him to learn self defense. He wanted to be strong. He wanted to stop being weak... But the answer he got was no... Because it was too dangerous. He could get hurt... But she failed to notice the growing burn marks on his body as days passed. How sometimes he came back with ripped clothes and cuts all over.

When he tried to learn from online she panicked and took the computer from him and made him promise to never do that again.

When he found out he tried to learn self defense, from his mom , his torment only got worse. The burn, the scars only grew as time went on.

He couldn't even try to get stronger. He just had to endure. As days passed he became more intimidated with everyone and everything. His mental health was at it's worse when he was 10. One single sentence from his former best friend was where he started breaking.

"if you want to be a hero that badly then take a swan dive off the roof and pray for a quirk in your next life "

Again it was kachan who started it all. Like how he made everyone forget that he ever had a name that wasn't deku. like when they were younger he was the first one to use his quirk on him to hurt him. soon all the others followed. the same happened this time too. after he said that, everyday he would have a spider lily's or writing on his desk to kill himself.

'off with himself'

'why was he still alive'

it started to weigh him down. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't think. It was like he was drowning on land. And soon he couldn't feel. He was numb to everyone and everything. Before long it started being too much. Too much for him to take. Too much for him to pretend it was ok. Too much to ignore. Too much to do anything.

Then he broke. All the feelings he ignored and all the hurt he tried to erase came back full force and he couldn't take it anymore. maybe he should end it. it was after all his fault. he was worthless. he was quirkless and he deserved to die.

He too didn't want to live anymore. It hurts so much. The pain everyday. The burn. The neglect. The laughter and the taunts. The name. The flowers. It's too much.

He wanted to be free from all this.

The last thoughts in his mind as he came up to the roof of the school building after another round of bullying and fresh burns all over his body.

' not happening kid '

' quirkless '

' I'm sorry izuku '

' useless deku '

' take a swan dive off the roof '

" Let's end it all here. Ones and for all "