Chapter 15

" you can't overthrow them all on your own."

Izuku silently listened to second but didn't say anything to refute him. Because he knew it would be difficult to say the least. But izuku wouldn't give up. He would rather die than give up.

" Maybe you can talk to toshi about it. He can help you"

"... He can't. They won't let him. "

The way izuku phrased it set off alarm bells in yoichi's mind. And it would seem he wasn't the only one.

"What do you mean? "

"Do you really think that the hero commission doesn't have anything against the number 1 hero in Japan?"

Izuku took a deep breath as he opened a folder related to all might.

" They have him on surveillance for as much as possible. I'm now certain that they know something about his possible injury. But it was coded. I always wondered what that was all about but after he told me about his injury I understand what it meant"

" They know?! How?!"

"They Most probably figured it out because of his long absence after that big fight and the fact that he showed up less and less in public eyes. And because of that he's in danger himself. I'm pretty sure they planted a few spies in his agency too. Or else they wouldn't be able to get his full detailed itinerary"

Before they could ask anything else izuku quickly cut them off.

" They don't know everything because someone has been helping all might hide it. from what I can see they're just guessing at this point and trying to dig up everything they can. For example they don't know everything about Yagi san. For them he's a bigger mystery than all might because he suddenly popped out of nowhere"

" It must be that rat, dog or whatever that's been helping him... He's the only one with brains who knows enough about all might to help him cover up "

" Then does he know about the commission?"

Izuku quickly cut en and nana off before they could further dive into this matter
" You guys mean principal nezu right? Like the smartest being on the planet?!"

"Yeah kid. It's nezu"

"Oh my god! He knows about all might?! And does he know about his quirk?"

"Our quirk , kid. But yes he knows "

Izuku smiled sheepishly because he still hasn't fully accepted the fact that one for all is his quirk.

"This quirk is yours as much as it was ours when we had it. now that you have it, you have to fully embrace it. Accept that it belongs to you."  Yoichi said softly. He and the others were well aware that 9th hasn't fully accepted the quirk as his own yet. In his heart it was 8ths quirk and he's just borrowing it.

" I know..." Izuku replied softly. He knew yoichi was right but knowing and actually believing and accepting it is was a whole different story altogether.

"Give him some time. I'm sure he'll fully embrace it on his own time and pace. "

" Thanks nana."

"Anyway, it's probably nezu who helped all might. But I'm not so sure how much nezu knows about their 'make a number 1 hero for their own use' project."

"Make a what project?!"  Hikage asked scandalized.

" Oh it's is the name i gave to all the torture they're doing in the name of making kids with useful and powerful quirk a hero. Because essentially this is exactly what they're trying to do."

" ..... Pretty spot on I'll say "

" They can't find out about one for all."  When second said that all of them became silent, because if they know about this quirk and it's power the commission will do everything in their power to take it.

" Search if they know anything about all for one. anything related to taking a quirk forcefully or someone having the power to give a quirk"

"Ok"

Izuku hadn't really thought about what it would mean for the commission to know about one for all but now that second said it he was on high alert. He began searching for anything related to all for one as second said. Because the only way the commission could have any idea of a quirk like that is from the creater of the said quirk. If the commission knew about all for one's quirk they would definitely suspect there's something going on with people with similar quirk popping up. And if the said people happened to be quirkless before it's just the Cherry on top.

" Shit! We didn't think about that!"

All six ghost friends of his apparently were tuned into what he was thinking and fell into a panic after they realized the consequences themselves. he couldn't care less if they were cursing because he himself felt like cursing. Even Nana and yoichi were cursing up a storm. And they were the ones who usually calmed everyone down.