chapter 14

" did you really not hack into the hero commission? "

Second wasn't really buying it that izuku didn't hack into it seeing how he cared for the winged hero. From what He and the others knew about him from spending time with the kid and when they were with 8th they were sure he was very protective and selfless to NOT do it. He may have fooled the hero but not them.

" I did ", Izuku replied nonchalantly like he was talking about the weather and not talking about hacking into a government facility.

" wha- how kid?!" That was all banjo could say. Like how did a 14 year old hack into something like hero commission?

" it was pretty easy actually. I think they prided over the fact that no one would ever dare to actually try and hack into it so there wasn't very much defending it. It's hilarious hell hawk's agency was harder to get into then them. "

" so why did you deny it? Much less even mention it to him if you weren't planning on telling him?"

" I wanted his reaction. And his reaction confirmed a Guess of mine. And fermented a decision I had made"

En had a bad premonition about how he said that. This wasn't even his thing. It was Hikage's. But still he hoped he wasn't right about his gut feeling.

" about what exactly?"

" that hero commission has to go. I'll wipe it off from existence for once and for all."

Izuku's eyes were practically glowing green that even he did not notice. Not even the 7 ghosts within one for all.

There was a long silence from both sides as the others were processing what their ninth was saying about eradicating the hero commission. it didn't sound like what a hero hopeful would do and say.

As he got home the silence was broken by second.

"What did they do?"

" too much for me to list off" izuku said as he flopped down on his chair and got his laptop from its hiding place and started it.

"Like...?" Yoichi prompted as Izuku started doing his work.

" it's better for me to just show you"

Izuku said as he, way too easily hacked into the hero commission database and then the president's computer. It took him less than a minute. Showing too much proficiency for it to just be a second time.

Then he started a video. A very disturbing video of children being forced to use their quirk's past their limits. Until they bleed or lose consciousness. If they lose consciousness they are promptly awakened by using some sort of quirk on them. Hawks was one of them. They washed on video after video about how they practically tortured the children as less and less kids started to show up in the videos izuku answered the unspoken question.

" They're dead."

They silently watched how expressions on the kids faceses were changing. From hopeful and anticipation to scared and horror. Then finally numb acceptance. From a batch of 10 or more kids to only remaining 1. That one kid being hawks. They also watched as the people disciplined the children. they watched as the people in the videos beat the bird like characteristics out of hawks.

" His quirk fierce wings wasn't just him having a wings mutation. He was- is a bird of prey. They didn't like that... so they edited his quirk to what they wanted. They put him in a shiny cage called savior of the weak and chained him with the title called number 3 hero hero. he was never free. The commission bought him like an object at a young age to stuff him in this cage. "

Izuku paused letting what he said sink in then he continued, " he wasn't the only one"

" who else..."

" before hawks there was lady nagant. She was him before hawks came. When they deemed she was no longer useful they wanted to get rid of her. But she was smart and got on to what they were going to do she managed to kill the association president but they covered that up saying she killed a fellow hero and threw her in Tartarus."

" Those sons of-"

"Language!" Yoich cut banjo off before he could finish his sentence. Izuku payed no mind to them as he went on.

" she was also hawks teacher of sorts. Until she wasn't able to anymore. The commission used her as an example to keep hawks in line. They still do. "

"...but why are they doing this?" Nana's voice cracked at the end of her sentence.

" as far as I know Lady Nagant was used because of her quirk. Her quirk made her an useful assassin and after her they trained hawks because they wanted their very own number 1 hero. They stopped with hawk's batch of kids because they were afraid of a repeat of lady nagant."

" but if they were afraid of a second lady nagant then why keep hawks?"

" third?! "

Yoichi screamed mortified at what second's successor was saying.

" what? It's a valid question"

He couldn't argue with that. So he stayed silent.

" Probably Because they already spent quite some resources and money on him. They didn't want to waste it. So they made sure he could never be against them. "

They didn't have to ask izuku to know how they made sure hawks never went against them. After all those training videos they watched they had a pretty good idea how exactly they did it.