THE WEDDING!

1 Corinthians 13:4-7

4. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

In your expressive eyes, I found total compassion, your rare golden heart, I found priceless love, in your deep beautiful soul, I found, my other half, a kindred spirit you are worth the world and everything in it. I will forever be your greatest cheerleader, biggest fan, and partner in crime. I'll build a great family with you, the home of patience, love, and understanding. I promise you. I grow grey, and old with you. With love, I'll be with you to overcome what may come always, as I give you my life today.

To find someone as special as you, out of all the people in the world, is one I never imagined. You're forever my best friend and one true love. Marrying you today makes me the luckiest woman alive. This privilege, I promise to never forget for the rest of our days. I promise I'll stand in the storm with you against your troubles. I'll seek my refuge in you when I need protection. Without reservation, I promise to love you. In distressing time, I will comfort you. To achieve your goals, I'll encourage you. Grow with you, laugh with you, cry with you and be all yours. In body, soul, and spirit till the end of time.

I promise you my heart and a happy home. The three of us until the wheels fall off. Forever and always.

-Kendra's Vow.

Kendra, as I look into your eyes, I am overcome with emotion and gratitude for the gift of your love. You are the missing piece of my heart and the reason for my joy. I promise to always be truthful and kind, to respect and cherish you, and to love you unconditionally. Today, I vow to be your partner in life, your confidante, and your truest companion. I will always be here to wipe away your tears and hold you close. I promise to protect you from harm always. I commit to being a selfless and sacrificial husband, putting your needs before my own. I promise to always catch you before you stumble, and lift you over every threshold. I'll also grow to fall in love with you more every day. I have never known a love as deep and profound as the one I share with you. You have seen me at my best and at my worst, and yet you have always stood by my side, unwavering in your love and support. I promise to always cherish and honor you, to be your faithful partner and your forever friend. With you, I have found my home, my heart, and my soulmate. And each waking mornings, you're the first I want to see, and the last I want to see at night. I'm eager to enjoy the smallest moments with you, as the beauty of your eyes. I needn't spin a coin to make a wish, because you're my dream come true.

You are mine always and forever.

-Zidane's Vow.