KENDRA!

Saturday was a family like kind of day. Me and Zidane play house something I never experience with him before, and I am in a hundred and fifty percent. I know not everyday is going to be smooth sailing, but if happy hours look like this. Then am willing to see where the ride takes me.

Bones finish my car and drop it off by Zidane early in this morning. But all of a sudden Zidane think I need a upgrade. Asking me a million and one car question. Says he like the fact that Jeep Wrangle is my dream car saying it would fit mi.

Zidane then guh Mountain View real quick to handle Don business. Still wrapping my head around it, but just have to take it a day at a time.

Coming back he takes me to pack an over night bag, which turn out to be enough clothes for two to three week if needed. Finally getting dress I throw on a upper wasit blue jeans and a orange crap top with my Burkinshack slippers.

 Finally getting dress I throw on a upper wasit blue jeans and a orange crap top with my Burkinshack slippers

We got grocery and other things the house needs together. Saying he wants me to be comfortable. Then grab some burgers with milkshakes to go for lunch and head back home.

Home. Am not mad at the sound.

Chill by the back pool for most of the day. Then make Saturday soup together like a married couple...and honestly I like it.

Shower together and really watch a movie this time...and I really love the fact that Zidane loves to cuddle.

Did I turn di killa soft?

Never really see him in his element, but I know this is just for me.

Wake up this morning to the smell of breakfast. And I got emotional for a minute, cause I have been my own chef for so long. I forget woman needed treatment like this too.

We watch some sunday morning church service, on Youtube for one of my favourite pastor while having breakfast. Another chill day ...make my man some rice and peas, fried chicken and oxtail with carrots juice. With sum Whitney Houston play softly in the background.

In the evening we get ready and head up to Jack's Hill to visit his parents. Tony is out of the hospital so we stop to get a fruit basket just because...

Visiting his family I keep it simple wearing a white bodycon dress that hugs my body (cause that's just how all my clothes fit) with my Christian Dior slides.