KENDRA!

"Suh a suh yuh dress fi hang out wid yuh boss?"

"How?" I answer removing my slipper. And head over to Zidane who's sitting on di couch holding a glass with some form of strong liquor.

"Wid di hole a yuh breast dem outta door."

"Your so dramatic."

"Yuh eat?" I ask. Sitting a couple inches from him. Putting down my bag and tucking my foot underneath me.

"Mi good man. Suh how yuh night guh?" He ask.

Leaning back with one of his hand behind his head showcasing his tattoos ...looking at me.

"It was really good." I smile. Knowing I am getting under his skin.

"Hmmm hmmmm."

Been around Zidane for the past three and a half weeks. It's like we get to see each other in new light. I get to see how paranoid he can get and him seeing my one hundred mood swings. We are opposite, but at the same time so much alike. We fall into a routine and I feel at home a hundred percent. I check in at my house every now and then just the same...but I feel the need to be next to Zidane. Life's good and I am in a happy place.

We have our disagreement, because we are both strong headed people. But we falling into the habit of not going to bed angry. And I don't know what happen today ...what he was so worked up about. But I really don't want to going to bed knowing we aren't good.

Crawl over to him slowly not breaking eye contact. I climb on his lap getting in a lap-sit snuggle position.

"Wah badda yuh?"

"Yuh wid yuh breast all up inna yuh boss face. Nuh waah anybody a look pan mi tings." He says. Making no attempt to hold me.

"Him neva deh deh. Him guh pan a date and wi just guh One Hundred guh do sum networking. K."

"Baby

"Baby... am all yours. Plus yuh get di side of mi wah nuh body else nuh get. Wen mi leave dis house best believe yuh a all mi think bout until mi see yuh again. And just know I have sex with you alot in my head." I smile. Wrapping my hand around his neck.

"Yuh neva just simply cross mi mind. A more like a constant craving day stir wid out end. Just nuh waah nuh body fuck wid waah fi mi."

"And dat a di last ting yuh haffi worry bout. Just know it's a professional relationship nothing else. Your my baby." I peck his lip quickly.

But he was quick to pull me back in and deepen the kiss. It's like we can't stop kissing each other and he keeps pulling me back in everytime I try to pull away.

I feel myself getting wet as I grind on his slower causing him to let out a soft moan.

"What yuh drinking?" I ask.

"Whiskey. Why?"

"Figured. Like it better on your tongue..."

"Really now?" He ask. Squeezing my ass.

Being around Zidane i realize he's clingy as fuck with me. And I wouldn't want it any other way. I love that clingy shit...be all over me baby.

"How about I let my tongue explain how much I am crave you. And then you can eat my pussy slow and sloppy." I whisper in his ears. Nibbling on it as I continue to grind on him.

He remove my top slow and use one hand to work on my brassiere. I pull at his shirt only for him to remove it. And head straight to my breast, going from one to the other and back.

Getting up I start removing my jeans slow and seductively. I like when he watch me do things. It makes me want to put on a show even more. Stepping out of my jeans I work on my panties. Being completely naked infront of Zidane is one of my new favourite thing. Because he worships my body in away no man has even done.

Slipping my right hand down to my pussy slowly. I start massaging my clit gently. Causing me to release a soft moan, because of how wet I am and how good it feels. Inserting my middle finger slowly looking at Zidane, I start playing with myself. Zidane remove his rock hard dick from his sweatpants and start stroking it lightly not breaking eye contact.

If I play with myself any longer I know I won't last. Removing my finger I place it in my mouth. Which is a habit i adopt upon fucking Zidane.

Him being obsess with me and me willingly doing whatever he want.

"Cum here." He say in a raspy voice.

I walk over to him obediently as he pull me in for a sloppy kiss. Moaning in his mouth I crawl down is body taking is dick in my hand and stroke it a few time.

"Kens Baby."

Kissing around his crotch and groin. I then gently massage his balls using my tongue. Softly tickle his testicles with the tips of my fingers.

I start licking and lick some more. Focusing on the tip, because it the most sensitive part. Causing his back to arch and his toe to curl.

"Mi fucking addicted to yuh." He says softly.

The top side of my tongue provides slightly more stimulation than the underside thanks to the rough surface my taste buds create. So I focusing on using the top side of my tongue as much as I can to lick him. It was nice and slow at first, but then i pick up the pace, and got nasty with it. Lots of gagging, spitting, ball licking, hair pulling and eye contact.

His adrenaline rush combine with my skills give the best orgasm ....knowing he's about to cum I remove my mouth and smile up at him through my thick lashes.

"Fuck yah do to mi b...cum here."

Climbing on top of him. "Tell me what you want me to do." I whisper.

"Ride mi cocky baby."

Getting in the face off position I get comfortable on his lap. Let my fingers and hands do the talking. Putting my hands everywhere on your body. He slide in my pussy slowly, causing use both to gasp for air. It feels like electricity is running through my body in every move an every touch. I can literally feel my heartbeat in my pussy, goosebumps and tingles down my spine. It feels warm and relaxing. I feels vulnerable, and overwhelming.

He suck on my nipples and I feel an explosion-like sensation in my nipples. Also feel that exact same sensation in my pussy, my hands, my toes-in a million places as I ride him.

My G-spot is stimulated persistently, and it feels like the entire area between my pussy and my throat is suddenly linked or has come together in one piece like a trunk.

As if the stimulation connects my entire body and mental presence in that space.

It's like I am go through a very wide range of emotions ranging from lust and pleasure to helplessness and fear to excitement, joy, and gratitude, or almost spiritual contact.

"Zee baby." I cry.

"My pussy dis?" He asks picking up the pace.

"Am all yours baby."

It's like we are both feeling the same exact feeling.

He look at me while he's deep inside you...look at me while he take my soul.

I feel both expose and at home at the same time.

"Cum fi mi baby."

He need not say anything else. And I see stars and he was right behind me.
_________________________________________
Who doesn't love a good make up sex. Hope you enjoy this chapter... let's me know your thoughts.

Thank you for reading.