KENDRA!

Zidane walks over wearing a nude brown graphic shirt that fits him just right. And a black joggers pants hugging his tall bow legs as though they were made just for him. Paired with sum Air Jordan One sneakers.You'll never see this man and he isn't put together.

Zidane is tall and muscular build. He stands at about six foot two or three. Handsome, attractive, sexy, confident and is a full-blown in the street gangsta. He's the type of man you sit and fantasize about all day. He look to be the dangerous type...which he is, but also the only man you would rely on to keep you safe.

He's a big, strong man with a look to kill, but a smile to die for. A man made out of lean muscle in all the right places.

He as a model thing going on. With his tall black curly hair, twisted out pass his shoulders. His thick soft eyebrows frame his dark brown eyes alongside his long velvety eyelashes. His perfect white teeth can be spot a mile away as though he has multiple dental in his family.

His diamond earrings shine throw the dark on his lower ear lobe bring out his light skin. You have to be looking carefully to see a left helix piercing, with a shiny gold earring shining through his twists. It wasn't there the last time i saw him ...almost a year ago.

Between our busy life both personal and work. We don't get to see each other much. Well mainly because of me, I am always say no. To really cover my feelings for him. Even when I broke things off with my ex two years ago. I did tell him until maybe seven months after. By then he was lock down so I leave it be.

Zidane nose is just right for his sculpture greek God face. His soft full lips are lips you dream of doing thing to you. A kiss to the forehead tells alot.

His voice is deep and strong, but is like silk at the same time.

Zidane has a tattoo sleeve covering his entire left ...a large dove sitting in the cloud, with praying hands that had a rosary chain wrap around them, surrounded by the sun behind it. And closer the wrist sits a large rose.

On his lower right hand sit a lion wearing a crown with a compass in his left eye, and a rose below it. And above his big and pointy fingers is a small cross. Likewise the back of his neck.

His left foot from the knee down had a combination of fancy clock face, roses, weed trees, a lip biting a bullet and the eight ball.

And i know his parent names are written below his collar bone, with an eagle standing on a cross that fall between his breast area.

Zidane body is like a sketch book that hold countless stories, but a sexy convas at the same time.

Zidane is basic a walking wet dream

He's crazy rich: into cannabis, real estate, investment, and a few other things. But you wouldn't know base on his humbleness.

He commands any room he walks in. He treats everyone equal and with respect...he's down to earth and straight forward. But dont you dear think to cross him.

Zidane come over and hail my brother over the loud deafening music. Deciding they will linking up before he leaves Jamaica.

Turns to me smiling, he reach in and shout whisper in my ears.

"How di fuck yuh suh thick?"

"Merry Christmas to you too."

"Christmas done." He shouts.

"Yuh want talk somewhere quiet."

I give him that knowing look.

"Yuh love di fuckry enuh." He laugh.

"K."

Informing Kins that i am going with Zidane. He takes my hand and stop to whisper something to a short hair guy that's been looking at me strange where his table and friends are. Collecting a car key from a next guy. He leads me out of the crowd.

It's like everybody is in the square now. Cause It's early morning and the hit songs are playing.
Zidane guides me through the crowd. Until we reach his Uncle's shop, which is now closed. Not much people is there on that end of the street. Just a few young couples and under boys drinking.

He press the key and a BMW lights up. And for the split second he move ahead to get the door for me. I get to admire his sexy walk and I am convince that I just had an orgasm.

_________________________________________
Another chapter down let me know your thoughts. Also enjoy the short chapters now, cause they do get longer overtime.

Thank you for reading.