KENDRA!

Happiness is waking up in the middle of the night, and feeling the heat of the person next to you. You turn around and see them in the most peaceful, innocent, and vulnerable state. They breathe as though the weight of the world lays on anyone's shoulder but their own. You smile kiss their face in the most gentle manner so as not to wake them. You turn back around and an involuntary grin forms on your own face. You feel an arm wrap around your waist, and you know it doesn't get any better than this.

Roll over it's about two in the morning. Getting comfortable in Zidane arm.

"I love you." I whisper. Trying not to wake him.

"I love you more baby."

I froze...Fuck ...he loves me. Zidane loves me.

Your not hearing well.

"Zee?" I whisper.

"Yes mi madly in love wid yuh Kens. Guh sleep yuh have a flight a morning." He says. Placing a kiss to my temple sounding sleepy

Smiling like a damn fool I know that I'm right where I'm supposed to be.

Me and Zidane has been going at it for days now. For me to take one of his bank card with me. I love the fact that Zidane is loaded. I love that for him. Zidane money is his and I could care less about it. Zidane believe in spoiling me, which I am not mad at every now and then. But being an independent woman for year. It's hard at times especially like now, something like taking him bank card. He says he want be happy on my trip hence the card. Not knowing that once I have him the world could crash and burn.

But with Zidane between my legs this morning. And me being on another planet. I end up agreeing to taking his card.

"Your so unfair." I tell him. Coming down from my sex high.

"Neva been one fi play fair." He wink.

Taking his wallet he pull out a Visa card and American Express and hand them to me.

"Zee."

"Kens."

Sighing i take the stupid cards don't plan and using them anyway.

"I love you." He says. Pulling me in for a deep kiss.

"I love you. " I smile looking in his eyes.

"Always and forever."

"Forever and always." I smile.

I have a one o'clock flight and since it's Sunday Doctor Chadwick made arrangements for everyone to get to the airport. But my man wasn't having it. So here we are heading to the airport like the crazy cute couple we are. Decide on a dark green sweatsuit set and white sneaker, cause who doesn't like flying comfortable.

Zidane phone starts ringing and Lanz name appears on the car screen

Zidane phone starts ringing and Lanz name appears on the car screen. But he disconnect it and put his phone to his ears.

Okkkky.