KENDRA!

Wash my hand and observe standard precaution. Assess the need for medication, in this case check blood sugar, explain what i am doing and check patient identification.

"Hi lisa I need to check you blood Sugar. Can you tell me your date of birth?"

"Ok. February 6, 1988."

"Thank you lisa."

"Lisa which finger would you like me to use?"

"I think the middle one it's less swollen."

"No problem."

Get some gloves I sanitize the area.

"Ok lisa your gonna feel a small prick here."

"Your blood sugar is 154." I inform her.

"I'll need to get you some insulin."

Confirm insulin dose with the Physicians order and the MAR.

Read the meditation three times When is taken from the medication cart. Before and after withdrawing the medication.

I mix the solution by rounding the vial gently between my hands. Install needle to to withdraw the insulin has to ensure it the correct amount, unless I'll have to start over.

Recheck patient identification i create privacy. Wash hand and get access to her arm compare MAR to the medication to be given.

Clean area with Alcohol swab and let dry, ask her to take a deep breath. I pinch the skin and insert needle into the skin at an eighty to ninety degree angle and inject.

Discard the needle and syringe into the shapes container.

Document that the injection was given on the MAR and inject site.

Last patient for the day and I am beat.

Zidane picks me up in his new red Tesla Roadster that arrive earlier this week. He insists on bring me to work every morning since it arrives. And am not mad, plus its a beautiful car.

We make a quick stop in treez to check on Miss Maureen, cause it's been a minute we see her

On our way home we stop and get burgers and discuss the sock market. Cause he got me into it and other investments.

"Wah yuh think bout Portland fi di weekend?" Zidane ask has we enter the house.

"Sounds good."

"Did a think fi link Lans and Candice dem pan it. Wah yuh say like a couples thing?"

Knowing Zidane he love his space and cah tek people inna it fi only suh long. But seeing him doing things out of his comfort zone I love him for that. Plus it's just for the weekend.

"Why not?"

"Ah."

Eat and shower we decide on watching The Joker.