KENDRA!

Mommy insist on talking to Zidane and I didn't fight her, cause am all cried out and fight out.

After she come back inside she head straight for her room. As though she speak her peace and can guh sleep now ...or worry about her daughter taking up a Don, out of all the man in the world.

The rain start drizzling as I get into Zidane's car.

"Hey ...sorry bout mo... "

"Cum here." He says pulling me on his lap, cross di armrest console.

"Am so so so sorry baby ...am so sorry." He whisper holding me tight to his chest. And the tear flow and flow and flow some more. I needed this so bad ...I needed him so bad.

"Babes if yuh nuh waah dis nuh more mi understand ...just say di word." He says after what feels like a hour of him just holding me and allowing me to cry.

"Yuh know how much time I repay what happen in my head?"

"I can't close my eyes and he's not there."

Sitting up I start the story from scratch staring in the dark of the back sit. I gave my mother and his family a quick version, but with Zidane I want to share every detail ...every last emotion I felt in the moment.

After hearing the full story he bury his head in my chest and start shaking. My heart literally break into billions of pieces. And I wish I wasn't so brave to tell him what happen ..wish I would have just kept the pain to myself. I have never seen are heard Zidane cry. And in this moment I hate myself for allowing it to happen ...even though it's not either of us fault.

"Yuh know ...yuh know him haffi dead right?" He says with blood red eyes and tears streaming down his face. With the light from the street light shining in his face.

"Nobody is going to die because of me Zidane." I whisper wiping his tears with my thumb ...as he wipe mind that I didn't realize was there.

"A nuh a question Kendra it's a fucking statement."

"Zidane promise mi yu..."

"Dat a one promise mi cah mek yuh Kendra ...God know."

"Where is he now?"

"Nuh know ...but dat a easy maths."

"Yuh know a yesterday di man fahwud to mi, wid sum sad family story a look a food ...only fi gimme Trinika account fi send it inna ."

"Him tell mi him have sex wid har ...dats why him waah try mi."

"Kens and mi fi mek dah bwoy deh walk?"

"But Zida...

"Nutting cah change mi mind babes."

"It's not your fault Zidane." I tell him after a few seconds of silence.

"Mi shouldn't left yuh deh by yuh self nuh matta wah. Worst wen mi know yuh neva waah stay."

"But still ...it's not ...him have him plans from long time ...just to find a way to execute dem."

"And a mi open di door fi him."

"How would you know he was going to do that?"

"Mi been a see lickle sign, but mi a say yuh pretty him cah too help himself fi look more while ...jah jah."

"It doesn't matter now ...thank God I made it out and is alive and well to tell the tale."

"Kens..."

"And to answer your question am not going anywhere. Your all I have Zidane and if I don't have you what's life ...just have to be on our Ps and Qs now."