KENDRA!

Did a little bit of shopping Wednesday evening, cause the conference ended early.

Last day today...early days as well. So me and the other nurses decided to do a little shopping and sightseeing. Because everybody has plan with family and friends tonight. Since we flight back tomorrow.

Past by a I love NY gifts Store. We grab a few things for gifts, cause why not and it's the Jamaican tourist thing to do. Stop at a few more stores then we decide we want to get some pizza. Can't come to New York and not have pizza.

One thing about New York pedestrian dem don't give a fuck bout moving vehicle and driver don't give a fuck bout pedestrian. And here I am participating in the madness. To get to target real quick before we head back to the hotel.

Talk to Zidane and now my whole vibes is off, because of him and him Trinidad madness. I don't see the need for them to be around each other. He's the Don one word and she outta a sight outta mind. And why as mi leave she reappear?

We been through too much for him to throw it away fi just a quick fuck. We been fighting our feelings for years just to lose each other as we start something. Did I mean nothing to him? Did this mean nothing to him?

Kingsley girlfriend Jessica insist we go see a Broadway show she had tickets for the longest she said and dinner after. Say when in New York do what the New Yorker do. With all my travels to New York I never seen one. So why not? All Kingsley care about his that i spend the night in his New York apartment with them.

But now all i want to do is hide under the covers until my flight tomorrow.

Ignoring Zidane hundred messages and calls. I pull myself out of my funk and get ready.

Don't feel for the classy dressing. I put on a stylish sleeveless white crap top, black cargo pants and my low cut black and white Air Jordan One sneaker this will have to work.

Broadway Show Outfits

Kins message me just in time to let me know he's downstairs. Grab a black jean's jacket and my Marc Jacobs crossbody bag I head out.