"Clear Blue Tests" (38)

(A/N : This chapter was supposed to be posted before the chapter "The Nod"; Sorry for the confusion

(A/N : This chapter was supposed to be posted before the chapter "The Nod"; Sorry for the confusion.)

Walking in she saw Kamari kissing a girl on the couch while her own brother was playing video games with another girl on his lap. She was FLABBERGASTED. The Betrayal that her brother would sit there and allow her future husband, now the man, to kiss another girl was hurting her heart. 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME" was the first thing that was said/screamed. 

Her voice startled the 4 teenagers in the living room.

 Janaya had stopped at the door so none of D'Shaun's mom and dad had seen what was happening in their living room. The girl that was sitting on Jamar's lap quickly got off and Kamari quickly stopped kissing the other girl. 

Janaya quickly ran to the nearest bathroom and locked herself in there. 

Meanwhile in the living room Lauren and Ahmad were talking to the teenagers. 

"Is this what you do when we are not here?" asked Lauren upset. 

"I-I didn't know you guys would be home this soon," Kamari said in response slowly backing away from the girl that he was sitting beside. 

"Meaning if we weren't home you guys would have kept going, and who knows y'all could have started doing something else," Lauren ranted, "Do you even know what the freak y'all are doing, do y'all understand it?" 

Ahmad started laughing at what his son and a boy he thought of as his son had gotten themselves into.

"What's so funny?" Laurens's head had quickly snapped to Ahmad who quickly stopped and scratched his head trying to play it off. 

"Yes, mom we do understand it," Kamari said in a deadpan tone. 

"Then explain to me what you were doing hmm," Lauren demanded tilting her head to the side and looking at her son. 

"Well we were...uhhh...we were...uhhh." Kamari started stammering over his words. 

"uhhhh," Lauren started mocking her son, "Has your father even had the talk with you?" 

With that question, both Ahmad and his son's face tinted a little red. 

"mommmm" Kamari whined embarrassed. 

"What talk" asked D'Shaun coming back from the hallway.

"We'll talk about it later sweetheart," Lauren said with a fake smile before returning back to the situation at hand after seeing her youngest son shrug his shoulders in compliance.

"OKAY, everybody out" Lauren suddenly screams which makes everyone jump a little at the sudden outburst. 

"Except you, you, and you," Lauren decides pointing at her husband, Kamari, and Jamar.