"And what about it" (20)

The next day Janaya went through her regular routine, and then went downstairs

The next day Janaya went through her regular routine, and then went downstairs. As always as soon as she sat down, she put her head down and fell right back to sleep.

She was woken up by Jamar shaking her telling her it was time to go. She nodded and made her way to the car. They played music, but when her new favorite song came on. She sang her heart out.

(Song up top👆🏾👆🏾👆🏾)

When they finally pulled into her school's parking lot all of the brothers were looking at her. "No kissing today," Jahmal said "or ever" Julian added quietly but everyone (the boys) nodded their heads in agreement.

Janaya just rolled her eyes and got out of the car. She started to head to her class when she heard someone from the car yell, "We're serious" She shrugged her shoulders and continued on her journey.

Once she reached her class she saw D'Shaun and Kristen sitting in their now assigned seats, which puts her in the middle of the two. She hugged Kristen and kissed D'Shaun's cheek not caring what her brothers said in the car. D'Shaun blushed and put his head down, which made his friends look at them in curiosity. But they didn't acknowledge Janaya just got ready for class while D'Shaun was left in his flushed state again.

He was kind of embarrassed by himself. He wanted to make Janaya blush, but he just didn't know-how. He wondered how she got him to blush so much. Truth be told Janaya didn't know what she was doing, but she does know that she likes when he blushes. So she does what she thinks could help her reach her goal.

Kristen was happy that he was making friends not only was Janaya her friend, but Jewel was his friend too. They talked a lot and decided that Jewel would be his best guy friend, and Janaya would be his best girlfriend. He was talking to Janaya before, and she agreed to this. She was just happy that her bestie was branching and making new friends. She also said he can't forget her. Which he knew wouldn't happen.

They were all back at the playground and headed to the swings. Janaya hasn't talked to any of them. Not because she didn't want to, but because D'Shaun wanted her attention. Every time she tries to talk to someone else inside or outside of the friend group D'Shaun puts his arm around her and drags her away. It was really starting to become frustrating.

They were now going to the swings. Janaya wanted to talk to Kristen first because they haven't talked all day. So she went up to him and grabbed his head to lead him to one of the benches that were outside.