"Blood or Crip" (34)

After Janaya's confession, everything was right in the family

After Janaya's confession, everything was right in the family. They have all been talking more even Jamar. So today Andre decided he wanted to do something fun with his kids. He called off work for the first time in forever, made Jervonte use one of his sick days,  and took the kids out of school for this sudden idea of his. 

"Are you okay?" asks Jamar.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be?" Andre questions back. 

"Because you're being all...happy," Julian answered before Jamar could say a word. 

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" He questions back again with a smile on his face.

"Yea but not this happy, this is just creepy." 

"I bet he got laid," Janaya says from the back of the car. 

They pull up to this really big building that they have never seen before

They pull up to this really big building that they have never seen before. Janaya looks up at the sign and mumbles the name recognizing it from kids at her school talking about it. They all hop out of the car and the first thing they saw when they first walked in was a desk. Like a reception desk but much cooler and decorated with lights. They looked around a little bit while Andre was getting their cards with tickets situated they were all mesmerized by the wall filled with water and fish inside.

"Come on guys let's go," Andre said waving them over. 

"So there is laser tag, bowling, arcade games, and escape rooms." Said Andre trying to see where they wanted to go. They eventually chose to do laser tag, play arcade games, then go to an escape room. 

They all were led to the laser tag room they were trying to choose teams and choose between the colors red or blue. 

"I don't know what I want to be..." Janaya started off, but cut herself off trying to figure out what color she wanted to be. 

"What do you mean, just pick a color," Jamar said with a roll of his eyes. 

"Okay, so...Blood or Crip?" asks Janaya thinking out loud.

"This is not about that," Julian says rolling his eyes. He just wanted to hurry up and play these games so he can get to the escape room which is unfortunately last on their agenda.

"Okay, attitude. But don't you get it their trying to see if we blood or crip. They gone see who shoots better and then try to get them on their side." Janaya responds in a 'Duh' tone.

They eventually go in after watching the video that was on the screen. The worker showed both teams their bases. Janaya ended up choosing the blue side because she liked the shade of blue the vest was.

 The red team consisted of Andre, Julian, and Jamar                                                                                                     The blue team consisted of Jervonte, Jahmal, and Janaya 

They were all shooting each other, but the blue team made up a plan they could win with.  Janaya stayed at their base to shoot people who were trying to shoot the base. Jahmal went to the other base to go shoot it, and Jervonte stayed in the middle trying to get people away from the other people. 

Using their tactic they won the game with Jervonte having the most kills. Once they put their vests back where they were supposed to be they all decided it was time to do the next thing on the list...go bowling.

They went to the reception desk and gave the lady their sizes so they can get their bowling shoes. Let's just say that the males in their family have large feet. They headed up the stairs to where the bowling alleys were. Some sat and some stood around or on the couch. They all put their names in the system so the computer can generate their points.                                               (A/N: I don't know much about bowling so bare with me)

They took turns, going in alphabetical order, meaning Andre was up first he made a spare, only knocking down 6 pins. He goes again and knocks down the rest of the pins. Jahmal goes next and makes a strike, knocking all the pins down. 

Jamar was next. He is a special case he hates to bowl. He would rather skate than bowl, he was just bowling so they can have an even number of players playing. He also didn't want to be left out.

He rolled the bowling ball and got a gutter ball. He rolled again and only knocked down 4 pins.

Janaya went, then Jervonte, then Julian. They all went in that order until the game finished.

 They all went in that order until the game finished

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!

Comment and Vote Please!!!