"Get you some action" (3)

While the two were negotiating

While the two were negotiating. Andre's children were at home worrying about him. Their father had never taken this long to kill someone, no matter how difficult.

"Where is he at" Jervonte, Andre's second son, asked. Really worried about his father. Ever since their mother died, and he left they have been more conscious of where each other was. That was for safety reasons, and they don't want to go through the pain of losing a loved one again.

"He's probably just stopped to get him something to eat," Jahmal says trying to convince his siblings, but himself too. "Yea," Julian says quietly.

Jahmal was 18, two years younger than Jervonte, and two minutes older than Julian. He is always eating, but if you have a problem you can always go to him. Now, Julian was quiet and stays to himself. He likes to read in the library that is in their house.

They have a younger brother, Jamar, who is 16 he is energetic and happy until someone messes with Roni the rhinoceros.

"What if-" Jamar started, but he was cut off by Jevonte hugging him. "It'll be ok I'm pretty sure he is on his way," he says reassuringly.

Ironically they heard the door open, and all of them rushed to the door. Seeing their dad standing at the door looking perfectly fine. Seeing this they all released a breath they didn't know they were holding. They all went up to hug him, but before they got all the way to their father to put their waiting arms around him. They all took notice of what he was carrying. An exhausted little girl, who was holding onto their father's shirt for dear life.

*Flashback*

I finally got her to come to the car even though she is holding my precious, favorite gun in her hands

I finally got her to come to the car even though she is holding my precious, favorite gun in her hands. "You know you keep looking at the gun in my hands like you married to it," she says catching on to what I wanted in my hands again. I would give up the world to just hold the gun one more time. I say in my head. I think differently when she suddenly bursts out laughing.

"I think you need a night out to the club to get you some action because the way you are talking sounds like you haven't been getting any." She says. Once that sentence is registered in my brain I accidentally swerve the car. What kind of seven-year-old says that. Better yet what kind of seven-year-old knows about 'getting action' is?

"What do you know about that?" I question because so far this girl is surprising me about the knowledge she knows about the real world. Isn't she supposed to be watching 'My Little Ponies' and dreaming about rainbows and cupcakes?

"I know a lot, about a lot of things." She responds vaguely.  "Well, you said you have kids. Can you give me a rundown of your family?" She says looking up at me from the front seat of my car. Don't even get me started on how she got to the front when she is supposed to sit in the back.

"I have 5 kids, My youngest is 16 his name is Jamar. Then there is my set of twins Jahmal and Julian they are 18, and then my second oldest his name is Jevonte." I say not giving her any details on their personalities. 

"Cool, I guess," she says sarcastically. This time I roll my eyes, "What do you mean 'you guess' what does that mean?" I question. 

"I'm just saying firstly, you said you have 5 kids, and you only told me about 4 of them. Meaning one of them is missing or dead. Secondly, you didn't tell me about their personalities meaning you want me to find out myself, you work too much, or you're a deadbeat. Thirdly, you never mentioned a wife or their mother, so she is either with your long-lost son, or she is just gone. Last but not least, they're all boys, meaning too much tes-test-testosterones. Yep, that's the word!" I just look at her gaping. 

I don't even know what to say, so I just keep quiet the rest of the ride. 

I notice that she hasn't said anything either, so I look over and see that she is sleeping. I get a good look at her and notice that she looks familiar. I just don't know where from.

*Flashback over*

'I will tell you about her later' Andre mouths to the kids, not wanting to wake the sleeping little girl

'I will tell you about her later' Andre mouths to the kids, not wanting to wake the sleeping little girl. They all want to protest, but when Andre gives his kids his famous stare meaning 'do what I say or I'll beat your ass.' They all shut up and head upstairs to their rooms for the night. Saving their questions for the morning.

 Saving their questions for the morning

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!

Comment and Vote Please!!!