"You wouldn't cheat on me" (6)

Jahmal was busy tearing down his room, while Janaya was looking through his phone

Jahmal was busy tearing down his room, while Janaya was looking through his phone. The sane phone he was looking for. She didn't really care about the things that he had on his phone, but she did want to use some of his money. She went to Amazon.com and ordered different things, and nonnecessities that she knew wouldn't be at the stores that they were going to the next day.

While she was ordering Julian was still in his room thinking about what Jahmal had told him. He knew Jahmal had a point, but he didn't want to put his heart on his sleeve. He did that once before to someone really close to him, and very bad things happened to him. 

"She's just a child what could go wrong? I'll just be cautious." He muttered to himself. He soon picked up a book and started reading. 

On the opposite side of the corridor there sat Jamar... He was laying on his bed looking at his phone. He didn't know how to react to the news of having someone younger in the house, and she's a girl. He wasn't really used to having girls in the house. His mother was killed when he was a baby, so he doesn't remember her. 

Jamar was usually the funny one, but he was really hurting inside. He didn't want anyone to worry about him. He didn't want to be a burden. Luckily he had friends, and his friends wouldn't let him. They knew that after the incident he would be sad. 

Jamar soon got a text from his friend from the Italian Mafia. The Italian Mafia was like his second home. Ever since the incident happened his older brothers were either together trying to find... or they were with their own little groups. So, he usually went to the Italian mafia's house. 

Jamar eventually tells his friend Kamari that he's going to come over because what he had to tell him was important. Jamar ran downstairs to look for his dad. When he found his dad, he was talking to Jervonte. 

When Jamar walked into the room both his dad, and Jervonte stopped talking and put both of their attention on him. They didn't mean to, but this much attention low key made Jamar a little uneasy. "I-I going to Kamari's house," Jamar said more like a question than a statement. 

"Sure, just be back tomorrow we are all going shopping." With that sentence, Jamar nodded and headed out the door. He was a little confused. His dad never went shopping with them. He brushed all his thoughts off and started to head off to his best friend's house. Of course in one of his favorite cars. 

Once Jamar go there he walked inside with the key they gave him. He looked around in the living room to see if anybody was in there. Then he walked upstairs heading to his best friend's room. On the way there he looked in a little boy's room that was meant for Kamari's little brother D'shaun was still sleeping. 

He soon began walking to his best friend's room and walked in without knocking. Kamari sat up when he heard his door open. He looked and saw his best friend opening his door coming in not sparing him a glance, and sitting down on the end, edge of the bed. 

"You know my father basically adopted a little girl today, she is about D'shaun's age, she's seven.  She's very sassy, and a little mean. I don't know what to do. Do you know? Like what if she hurts us all and leaves. What if she just disappears, I can't go through that pain, not again. It's not like I've talked to her that much, but I already feel a connection, like we're already family maybe even brother and sister. I just don't know how to act around her. I just needed advice about that, so I came to my personal therapist." Jamar finishes his little rant with a little chuckle at the end. 

"I haven't got to meet her yet, but if you already feel that kind of connection then why don't you for it. I know you had and have a bad time recovering from the past, but maybe she can help. You need to be able to open up to someone else, which can help with the healing. Even if she's young I'm pretty sure she can help." Kamari tells him making sure he is not only listening but taking in all the information. 

"I knew you wouldn't cheat on me, I'm too good of a therapist for you to need another one." He adds flipping imaginary hair over his shoulders.

" He adds flipping imaginary hair over his shoulders

"Antyways, are we playing the game or what?

Thank you for reading this chapter!!!

Comment and Vote Please!!!

This Kamari.... (Jamar Best Friend)

 (Jamar Best Friend)