"Going with Jervonte" (8)

Once it was time to go to the mall they all pilled up in the car

Once it was time to go to the mall they all pilled up in the car. Jahmal had the aux, and decided he wanted to play white girl music. The first song had mostly everyone dancing and singing along. The song was "Shower" by Becky G. (A/n: Song up top 🔝 )

"I don't know, it's just something about ya
Got me feeling like I can't be without ya
Anytime someone mention your name
I be feeling as if I'm around ya Ain't no words to describe you baby
All I know is that you take me high
Can you tell that you drive me crazy?
'Cause I can't get you out my mind Thinkin' of ya when I'm goin' to bed
When I wake up think of ya again
You are my homie, lover and friend
Exactly whyYou light me up inside
Like the 4th of July
Whenever your around
I always seem to smile And people ask me how
Well your the reason why
I'm dancing in the mirror and singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower
Ladade ladada ladada
Singing in the shower" Janaya sang her heart out when she sang the first part. The boys just stared at her, because her voice was so beautiful.

"OKAY MY GOOD SIS CAN SING!!!"Jahmal shouted from the middle seats. Andre (their dad) was driving, and Jervonte was sitting in the passenger seat. Julian and Jahmal were in the passenger seats, and Jamar and Janaya were in the very back.

*Time skip*

When they all got out of the car, the boys felt a sudden shift. They all looked at each other and realized that the only person that was not looking with them was Janaya. She was the shift. Her mood completely changed since she got out of the car.

They all saw the same thing. Janaya was standing in front of them standing tall, emotionless, and well let's just saw not like a seven-year-old girl. At that moment anybody that looks at her can tell that she has been through things that she shouldn't have been through.

They all began to walk in sync into the mall. Everyone looked at them they were walking in like the Mikaelson's. (A/N: If you know you know 😉😏)

Some of the people watching them envied them, some wanted to be them, some wanted to be with them, but none of them can have them. They all stopped once they reached the back of the mall (The opposite side of the food court) to come up with a game plan.

"I call going with Jervonte" Janaya called out. Janaya knew what she was doing. She knew that Jervonte had the best clothing style ever, and wanted to trade tips. You know, fashionista to fashionista. Jervonte just shrugged, so Janaya ran up grabbed his hand, and pulled (more like dragged) him away from the family.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Janaya questioned. She didn't like the quiet, so when he didn't speak first she decided to. Jervonte just shrugged his shoulders. He knew where he wanted to go, but he wanted her to pick the spot, he also doesn't really know how to talk to a child. All of that knowledge went out the window as soon as Jamar was able to walk, talk, and go to school.