𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ʙᴀᴛʙᴏʏ

"What the hell does he mean 'The next Batboy'?"

Ezra's tone held confusion, shock and surprise. Well, any emotions you can imagine when someone tells you that some random kid wants to be you. Or.. the old you anyway.

"I don't know. Okay? It was just some kid, not two." Juliet said as the boy stood up from his bed, clearly agitated.

"You told him no, right?"

"Told him no? Ezra, we're not even superhero's. We're just some millionaire's kid." Juliet says. "We told him that we don't know anything. Daniel thought I should tell you, and I would've either way. You deserved to know." Ezra just sighed, sitting back down as he covered his face with his hands.

"This kid, this— this wannabe Robin?" He asks.

"Tim Drake." Juliet said.

"He figured it out because of a move?" Ezra recalled and Juliet nodded.

"One he saw Dick and dad do that night. Then saw Robin do one. Then Nightwing, Mindstorm and Levin."

"Okay, kid is smart, I'll give him that." Ezra admits, which Julie had no choice but to agree with. It was smart. "And you have no clue who this other kid is?"

"Nope. Either he didn't want to see the great Wayne Manor, or he wanted Tim to make sure beforehand. They know each other though."

"Okay, I'll, um.. When I get to GCPD, I'll run his name. See what I find." Ezra informs. Maybe Tim had a vendetta, or he truly wanted to become Robin. Both seem psycho behavior. Juliet just watched him carefully.

"You're quiet. You're also zoned out. Now that's weird. What is it?"

"This Batboy kid. He has to be out of his mind. The fact he doesn't even know what he'll see, what he might do, it's all sounding familiar." Ezra expressed, the girl being able to feel his stress. The Gordon boy looked up at her. "You know why I stopped."

"Of course I do. I just—" Juliet stopped when her phone vibrated, making her pull it out to see it was Daniel who texted her about needing her to come back. "I have to go. I'll tell you if I find or hear anything further."

"Yeah, okay." He nodded, feeling a gust of wind when she left. "Oh my god."

Apparently, Gar had been talking to a friend of Jason's, Molly was her name. Juliet remembered. Jason wanted her to meet Molly at a coffee shop, but she had been busy.

"Jason wants to meet you. Not Nightwing or Levin. Alone." Gar announced. They all stood in the kitchen, Juliet next to Dick and Daniel next to Gar in front of his siblings. Daniel could only presume he wanted Dick and Juliet because that's who he was closest to.

"Where?"

"Townsend Tunnel. Six o'clock." Gar answered. "He said you know them." Juliet looked up towards the ceiling as Daniel wiped his face. Dick let out a sigh, putting his jacket on the counter.

"Feels like another set-up." Daniel shared, shrugging. He was concerned about them going. It wasn't really good memories for the Graysons.

"Uh, w-we can give you backup." Gar offers with a mere shrug. "Be close by."

"Tunnels? Rum runners built them back in the day. Bruce used them as an escape route, wired them with cameras and sensors. Anybody who goes in or out, Jason's know about it. That's why he chose them." Juliet elaborated.

"I can ask Molly if you'll meet someplace else." Gar suggests. Dick shook his head, looking over at his sister.

"No. If it's the tunnels he wants, it's the tunnels he gets."