𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

TW; mentions of eating disorders, panic attack

Making it to the Roth house was the only thing Julie could think about. After the jeep stopped in front, Juliet couldn't wait, she set aside the sleeping pup and got out, along with everyone else.

Dick slammed through the front door to see Gar being choked by Kory who's eyes were bright green.

"Kory, what are-" Daniel went to ask, but the woman threw Gar back. And stupidly forgetting about his powers, he tried to catch him with his body, Dick included.

Instead the three boys were sent back into some part of the house, groaning in pain. Kory turned around to Rachel who was being cradled by her mother, fear in her eyes as she stared up at Kory.

Juliet was unsure of what to do. Kory was someone she'd never hurt. But she couldn't let her hurt Rachel. Good thing Donna walked in and threw her lasso around Kory's neck, causing her to stop.

"Stop!" Donna held a tight grip on her lasso that glowed a golden color. Kory turned around in confusion before pulling back on the lasso, as if this was tug-of-war.

Donna rolled on the ground, swiftly being back on her feet while Julie rolled her eyes. She's just had to show off? Julie instead went over to Gar and her brothers.

She turned back around when she heard a loud noise, seeing Kory on the ground and Donna kneeled down before she stood up, her lasso loosing its glow.

"You okay?" Julie asked, grabbing Gar's shoulder as he groaned out with a nod.

"Yeah." He wheezed out as Dick helped Daniel back up on his feet, Gar's elbow having hit his ribs. "Nice catch." He commented, looking over at Dani who just nodded.

"What happened?" Dick asks, wanting to get to the bottom of the situation. Angela was holding Rachel, walking her over to the rest. Rachel had this look of utter fear, her hand on her neck.

"She tried to kill my daughter." Angela claims.

"Rachel?" Dick looked at her with questioning eyes as she stopped next to him.

"I was trying to help Kory get her memory back." Rachel admits as she looked back at Kory, seeing Julie untying the lasso around her neck. I mean, it didn't feel good having a rope tied around your neck. "I must have done something wrong."

"No. None of this is your fault." Angela assured. Gar had gone off to stand next to Donna as he stared at her with awe.

"The lasso. You're her, aren't you?" Gar asks.

"I'm an old friend of Dick's." Donna claims as Juliet stood up and walked next to him.

"You're Wonder Girl." Donna looked over at him as he was just smiling.

"I was." She corrects. Groaning made them all look over at Kory who was coming back into reality. The woman sat up, causing the pieces of wood to fall off her chest.

Kory looked around in confusion, looking up at everyone who was staring at her.

"What's going on?" Kory asks in confusion.

"You tried to kill Rachel." Daniel told her, almost giving Kory a reality check because she looked as if he just lied.

"What? No, I would never do that." Kory objects, beginning to stand up as she saw Rachel standing there with her mother.

"I want this woman out of my house." Angela muttered, looking between Juliet and Dick. I guess she thought they had the power of telling people what to do.

"Okay, we can talk about this-" Julie tried, but was cut off by the angry woman.

"Now, God damn it."