CASTLES CRUMBLING

CASTLES CRUMBLING,"My castles crumbling down

CASTLES CRUMBLING,
"My castles crumbling down."

THE LIFE OF JULIET AND DANIEL Grayson was a complete and utter circus.

At the age of, practically newborns, their parents were murdered whilst doing a stunt. They had this family legacy thing called The Flying Graysons. Their parents were trapeze artists, and good ones at that.

But one night, during a trapeze act, their parents fell to their deaths after a man named Tony Zucco burned their trapeze ropes with hydrofluoric acid. And, well, they were only babies, but even then, they would've grown up to be like their parents.

Richard Grayson was their older brother by 14 years. He watched them fall as he was old enough to actually participate in the acts. The Grayson siblings were lonely. But a man named Bruce Wayne offered to take them in, and with no choice but to accept, the twins grew up with the man in Gotham City.

Bruce Wayne was maybe the only father figure in their life since their parents were dead before they could remember them. Dick would always tell them stories about them, about how great parents they were. But he'd always be upset afterwards.

Growing up with Bruce Wayne made them stronger, angrier in life. He was secretly a vigilante by the name Batman. When they were old enough, he began training Juliet and Daniel when they were able to stand.

Ever since then, they've been training in combat. No holding back, was what he'd say. He could tell by watching that Juliet was stronger from what she led on. She might've been a girl, but she was definitely stronger than she admitted.

What no one knew though, was that he experimented on the twins in hopes of a creation for a sidekick. Dick was his sidekick, his name was Robin. But he didn't stop doing what he was doing. He continued his work that made them something he didn't plan on doing, but either way, it worked out.

They were taught how to fight back, how to defend themselves. Defense and offense. They trained with different weapons, like swords, batons, bo staffs, everything. They were taught not to cry, they were taught how to lie, how to hide feelings, their emotions.

They were taught how to become robots.

They left Bruce at some point, but that trip was still traumatic. It was traumatizing, yet them growing up with no way of expressing their feelings, they kept it in and bottled it up. That traumatizing year was when Dick moved them over to Detroit to start over.

Yet nothing really starts over when the past keeps haunting you. Suits, anger, and yet again, the inevitable powers.

Juliet Julie/Jules Grayson ┃ 2004, leo, bisexual(played by danielle rose russell)

Juliet Julie/Jules Grayson 2004, leo, bisexual
(played by danielle rose russell)

"Look, lady, neither one of us are messing around, where the fuck is Rachel?"

Daniel Dani/El Grayson ┃ 2004, leo, homosexual(played by young! leonardo dicaprio)

Daniel Dani/El Grayson 2004, leo, homosexual
(played by young! leonardo dicaprio)

"You turn into a tiger and you've never bitten anyone before?"

(yes, dick's age might not match, but it's for the story!😭 simply ignore it pls, ty)
the rest of the cast as their respective characters.

DISCLAIMER!
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS, OR PEOPLE. I ONLY OWN THE CHARACTERS I'VE MADE, THEY ARE MY ORIGINAL CHARACTERS (OC) ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE TITANS DC SERIES!!!