𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪɴɢ

TW; mention of issues eating

Daniel gasped as he fell backwards onto the ground, blinking rapidly as he realized he was back in the same room he was before he got trapped in that weird trance. He looked around, realizing that Rachel and Gar were gone.

The door was punched through and most likely kicked in, a small door opened which would explain why Gar and Rachel were gone. They had to leave them behind incase they became like Dick.

His eyes looked at the side of Juliet's face, he watched as darkness surrounded her eyes, looking like Dick's. Juliet smirked, turning to face him, tilting her head down with a sinister look.

"Jules." He breathed out, backing up when Juliet took a step towards him. He tried to think of how to get her to back off, blinking rapidly, trying to think. He remembered Rachel talking about trying to get Dick to hear her, to reach him before he got in his trance. "Juliet, listen to me."

Daniel swallowed, clearly scared for himself and his sister as he got on his feet, stumbling back a few steps. He held his hand out, gulping.

"You don't want to kill Bruce, you never want to." He told her, unsure if it was working, unsure if she could hear him.

"I've always wanted to do that." Juliet spoke, her voice having this evil tone in it. Okay, so she knew what he was talking about. That's a great start.

"Okay, um, reasonable, I'll admit. But.. all the shit Bruce has done for us, we owe him that. We owe him our life." Daniel reasons, his back hitting the wall from how much steps he'd taken back. "But what you did, it declares your life forever. And trust me, it's not who you are."

"You don't know who I am."

"Of course I do! I'm your brother, I know every single thing there is to know about you. I know that you hate pepperonis, your allergic to olives, that you have a soft spot for animals, you liked that one boy in your math class. Want me to go on? I can go on for days." Daniel rants.

"Then you'd know that it was my destiny. You can't stop the inevitable, Daniel." Julie sneered. Daniel gulped, glancing towards the door. He had to run, but he couldn't stop trying. He saw Julie try and punch him in the corner of his eye, ducking and throwing her back with his powers.

"Sorry!" He apologized.

Julie grunted with a bit of a growl, standing back up as Daniel cursed under his breath, walking backwards from the kicked in door.

"I know you, Jules. You're name is Juliet Marie Grayson! You're 16, you have super speed, you're pretty fucking brilliant in writing essays. And I know that you would never murder someone who's done so much for you because that is not who you are!" Daniel rambles, his voice going quickly so he could try and get her back quick enough. "Yo-You have issues with eating, expressing your feelings, I know everything."

"Liar!" Julie yelled. Daniel glanced behind him repeatedly to make sure he wouldn't fall on something.

"I'm not! Trust me, I know who you are. And what you did.. What you did wasn't you!" This whole thing, he was trying to make her see that she would never kill Bruce. Daniel stumbled, reaching the stairs. "Shit." He muttered.

He gulped, gripping the railing as he walked backwards carefully. Juliet didn't seem fazed. She continued walking down the stairs with this evil, malicious look in her dark eyes.

"What you did, Jules, what you did is just the amount of damage Bruce did."

Daniel was unaware of what was happening behind him. Gar and Rachel were there. Along with Dick, Kory, Hank, Dawn, Donna, and Jason. They were all there, all of their eyes pitch black and dark.