𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐍 ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴀʏsᴏɴs

"Woah, wait, please say we didn't miss it!" Daniel begged as he and Juliet ran into a room to see Rachel and Gar sitting there, a computer in front of them.

The two adults paused as Gar cringed, slowly closing the computer.

"What? No, you're kidding!" Julie whined, causing the other two adults to smile.

"Well, maybe be a little bit faster." Rachel says. Julie rolled her eyes and groaned.

"How's Johnny?" Daniel asks, sitting down on Gar's lap, the boy's arms wrapping around his waist. Greeting each other with a small peck on the lips.

"He's good. Got my gift and we're heading over there for Thanksgiving and Christmas!" Gar exclaimed with a grin.

"Cool." Daniel smiled.

"Come on. I'm taking you to the library." Juliet claims, grabbing onto Rachel's hands and pulling her up on her feet.

"Again?" Daniel asks. Juliet looked at him and shrugged.

"We like reading." Juliet lied.

"Oh yeah right. You just sneak into your dorm to-" Daniel stopped himself, imitating kissy noises, using his hands to mock them.

"What? No!" Juliet shook her head, not so discreetly dragging Rachel away. "Hey, you and Gar do it all the time!" She points out.

"Privately!" Daniel argued. No matter how old they were, they still bickered as if they were 16 again, as if they were 10.

"Well, why do you think we're going to my dorm?" Juliet questions, bringing a good point as the boy grumbled under his breath and crossed his arms. Juliet smiled and turned around, holding Rachel's hand, Rachel chuckling by her teasing grin.

Juliet would've just used her speed to go to her dorm, but her phone began to ring. Rolling her eyes and groaning again, she pulled it out. Rachel just chuckled. Looking down at her phone, she saw it was Dick. Maybe he wanted to see how she was doing since she and Daniel didn't talk through the computer. She answered it and put it to her ear.

"Hey!"

"Julie.. something's happened. It's bad." Julie furrowed her brows.

"What are you on about?" She asked, everyone in the room silent to hear, but they still couldn't.

"Jason came by. He's in a wheelchair because the Riddler decided to use a gun now. Commissioner Gordon's dead and Barb and Ezra are missing."

"I'm sorry, what?" Daniel could tell something was wrong by her facial expression as he got off of Gar's lap, taking a few steps towards the girl.

"I know. Three days ago. It was the Joker. But Jules, look... Jason said he's going to kill the Joker."

"He'd never do that. Bruce doesn't kill, he never does." Julie objects.

"Tell us something." Daniel urged.

"Jason says Ezra and Barb are missing. That Commissioner Gordon is dead by the Joker. That Bruce is going to kill the Joker." Julie summarized, shocking them all, most of all Daniel.

"Jason thinks Bruce would listen to us. He says we need to go back to Gotham.. convince him not to do it. That we're the only ones who can save him."

"Okay, whoa. Slow the fuck down." Juliet states. "We all promised we wouldn't."

"I know. Just my thing, Jules. Look, tell me what you think. Anything else happens, I'll let you know."