𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ᴛᴏʀᴍᴇɴᴛ

When Juliet had woken up, she had gotten changed and walked out into the kitchen, rubbing her eyes in exhaustion. Everyone seemed to be there, mainly the teenagers as Daniel didn't remember much from last night. All he knew was that he woke up with Gar.

Julie didn't know anything except for the fact she fell asleep without a shirt and woke up with one. She didn't care though and went on about her day.

"Morning!" Daniel greets.

"Shut up." She grumbled, speeding around the kitchen as she made herself some cereal, sitting next to Daniel and Rachel. Rachel already had blush across her cheeks with a smile. "It's too early for you to be shouting." Julie told him.

"Maybe wake up early then." Daniel says, but it was literally 8 in the morning.

"I did. And I went to sleep early too." She defends.

"Whatever, me and Gar are going to watch TV until Dick decides to wake up." Daniel brushed off, nodding to the living room whilst looking at Gar. The two teens boys smiled as they brought their breakfast with them.

"Thank you.. for last night, I mean." Rachel finally spoke. Juliet looked at her, humming in confusion.

"Why, what happened last night?" Juliet asks.

"Remember?" Julie frowned and shook her head.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. What happened last night?" Julie admits, confusing Rachel.

"Wait, so you don't recall the..." Rachel trailed, but saw nothing sparking Juliet's interest. "Have you had your first kiss yet?"

"Yeah. High school, freshman year, and it was Daniel's friend." Julie answered, seeing Rachel's body posture change. "I don't count it as my real one because it was for some game at a party. Why?" Julie added. Rachel was clearly upset as she just shook her head.

"Nothing. Nothing, it's stupid." Rachel muttered. She hated the fact the person who took away her first kiss didn't even remember, and that it wasn't even her first kiss. Julie stared at her for a moment before brushing it off.

 Julie stared at her for a moment before brushing it off

"I need to talk to him. Alone." Rachel said as everyone was standing around the table. They were informed of what Adamson had said when Kory woke him up last night which was that he wasn't going to talk to anyone but Rachel.

"Don't think that's a good idea." Dick objects as he paced back and forth.

"Why? 'Cause I can't take care of myself?" Rachel asks.

"That's not the point." Dick says.

"I need to find out who he is." Rachel urged. "Why he's chasing me."

"I don't trust him." Dick admits.

"What's not the trust? The man's tied up. One word from Rachel, and I'll walk in and put my foot through his face." Kory states.