𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ? ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ

Everyone was at Wayne Manor, Barbara and Ezra included, holding some sodas, some holding beers as they were having a good time. Juliet, not so much. But she never did. They were celebrating their win, which didn't really feel like a win since Crane and Jason got away.

"One more?" Dick offered to Barbara.

"Um.. I think one's my limit. Thanks, though." Barbara denied respectfully.

"Three hundred thousand nebulizers destroyed tonight. His whole operation." Conner says.

"And dozens of Gotham's mobsters in jail." Blackfire adds.

"And a few in the hospital, thanks to Krypto." Gar comments.

"And a few not in the hospital, thanks to Bolt." Juliet points out.

"Not a bad night."

"It will be better when we bring down Crane and Jason. They're on the run now. They're getting sloppy. That's when we win. But good work. Cheers." Dick explains.

"Cheers." They overlapped each other, putting their bottles up briefly.

"Congratulations. I'm gonna hit the road. Back at it tomorrow." Barbara spoke up.

"I'll see you out."

"Um, I know the way. It's okay." Barbara assures, expectantly looking towards her brother.

"Oh, can I stay? I'll just have Juliet run me over there later." He claims with a shrug. Juliet shrugged in response, not having a problem with it. Barbara nodded.

"You kids have fun. Good night." She turned around and started to wheel out.

"Goodnight."

"This might sound insane, but I am dying for some ice cream." Kory confessed.

"Did anyone think to grab some when we were at Snowy Cones?" Blackfire questions.

"Maybe DoorDash." Kory suggests. "Couple gallons of Rocky Road?"

"I can beat DoorDash." Conner said.

"Yeah, and I can beat you." Juliet spoke, causing Conner to look at her, both of them having this stare down for a moment before Juliet ran off, causing Conner to follow after her.

"Thanks, Conner and Jules." Kory grinned, even if they weren't there.

"See? Faster, and a better navigator." Juliet dropped two buckets on the counter. "I lost Conner, I don't think he'll be back for a while. I'm going to my room. Have fun." Juliet saluted them before starting to walk off, but Gar grabbed her arm, causing her to look at him.

"Are you sure?"

"Tiger boy, I'll be fine. I won't be alone. Ezra's coming, right?" Juliet made sure to raise her voice towards the end, looking at Ezra who was taken back before nodding. Gar hesitated before letting her go, making her turn and walk off, and Ezra followed.

"Don't do anything stupid!" Kory called after them. "Don't get pregnant!"

"Keep the door open wide!"

"Fuck off!" Juliet shouted, rolling her eyes while Ezra laughed, a grin on his face.

"I like your friends. They're nice." Ezra says as he followed her into her bedroom after walking past rooms and the stairs.

"I know. The opposite of me. Crazy, right?" Juliet exhaled, ignoring Dick's order and closing her door. She turned around to see that he was staring at Bolt who played with his toy carrot that needed to be replaced soon. "Don't mind him, he's harmless." Ezra just hummed, nodding slightly, but he was still hesitant.