𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ɪssᴜᴇs

TW;signs of ed (eating disorder) at least i think.. srry, just wanna make sure for you all.

Gotham City, Wayne Manor.

Seven years ago.

Wayne Manor was empty. It was quiet and dark. Robin was out on a small mission by himself as Batman instructed him too. It was simply a bank robbery.

But while Batman stayed, so did Juliet and Daniel Grayson. Bruce Wayne walked in front of them as they stood shoulder to shoulder, hands behind their backs.

He was giving them a lesson about humanity. He was saying that they couldn't get attached or else it'll make them weak.

"Love is a weakness. You can not have sympathy for those who are beneath you. You can not care for those around you or else you'll lose who you are." Bruce spoke.

"But you care for the people of Gotham." Juliet reminded making Bruce look down at her.

"Yes. Because I'm the only one who can help them. I'm trying to bring hope to this darkened city. This is my city, and I'm trying to help it. I may care, but I do not sympathize for those." He claims.

Bruce began walking around them again, their postures straightening as he looked down at his watch before exhaling deeply.

"Mercy is for the weak. There is no good, there is no bad. There is only weak and strong. And when I train you, I expect you to be strong and not weak. Fear and pain do not exist to you." Bruce explains. "All your feelings will be used against those who do not listen. Your speed, your telekinesis, will be used on those who looked down upon you. All those people who thought you'd be weak and useless at the lost of your parents."

The two looked down at the mention of their dead parents, becoming saddened. They wish they knew their parents, but they were only babies. Bruce snapped his fingers making them life their heads back up. Tears grew in their eyes, lips trembling as their eyes grew red.

"Look at Dick. He's thriving." He uttered, kneeing down to reach their level. "We.. do not cry. We do not show feelings, we do not give in. Sadness turns into madness. I want you to turn your sadness into something different." He sternly told them. "Crying is a sign of weakness, do you wanna be weak?" He questioned.

"No." They sniffled.

"Then don't be weak." Bruce stated.

The twins sniffled once more, wiping their eyes away from tears. When they looked back up at Bruce, they didn't have the look of sadness. They had blocked it out easily. Their eyes hardened and their expression turned into anger.

"Good. Lesson one.."

Juliet and Daniel walked through the woods with Rachel

Juliet and Daniel walked through the woods with Rachel. They were walking way too slow for Julie's liking, but she didn't complain about it just yet. Complaining was something Bruce never really liked, so she always kept quiet.