𝐓𝐄𝐍 ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴀɢᴇᴅʏ

TW;mentions of suicide

Ever since then, they've been experimented on even more, further closely looked at, inspected. Mercy even had the generosity to have them go against each other.

It resulted with Juliet having claw marks on her right rib cage, created by Gar. But they didn't seem panicked. It allowed them to watch and observe how long it took for it to heal.

Daniel had bruises on his face and a broken hand, caused by Juliet who speed punched him and sped him into the concrete wall, because to her, he was the enemy. He did need to get stitches because she somehow managed to cut him on his cheek with that bracelet of hers.

And finally Gar, who was hurt by Daniel. Gar was tossed around like a rag doll a bit before actually managing to turn into a tiger. He did have a few bruises, with a fracture, but he was somehow the one who didn't get that hurt, unlike the siblings.

It was tiring, exhausting to fight. Bruce kept irritating Juliet every time she was alone and off the drug they haunted her with. She knew they had something planned, but what could she do?

Her room though, that was ruined. She had used the metal pole she had pulled off her bed, going insane by scraping it into the concrete wall, writing the same thing over and over, even overlapping it. She was there for hours, sitting there, scraping it into the wall as the words were scraped over each other, the walls being completely ruined. At first they thought she was trying to escape, but realized she was writing something.

JERICHO IS ALIVE.

But she was taken from her cell and ended up in a crowd, a carnival at the night, the happy music playing loudly as kids cheered when their parent won something for them, the glowing lights shining down at them all.

Gar and Daniel were having a blast, neither one of them having recollection of fighting each other. Juliet, on the other hand, didn't have much fun. She finally reunited with Bolt who was next to her, eating crumbs off the ground.

"Just try it!" Daniel insisted with a smile, holding a strawberry snow cone to her lips, but she just brushed him off.

"I don't like carnivals." Juliet murmured. Daniel just shrugged, not even bothering to question her busted up lip, her visible bruises. I mean, it was normal for the twins to have bruises.

All of a sudden, their expressions changed. Smiles faltering, looking distant and lost. Gar's eyes started to glow green slowly, letting out a soft growl. The back microchip on Daniel's neck beeped, glowing faintly. Juliet's bracelet flickered of green as she twitched, blinking.

Their snow cones dropping onto the ground as they just continued walking, leaving Bolt to stay behind and eat it off the ground.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! I need backup. 999, City Center. Repeat. Backup. Emergency units. Please. Help." An officer begged so desperately as he crawled backwards, staring in front of him horrified.