𝐎𝐍𝐄 ᴊᴀsᴏɴ's ɢᴏɴᴇ

TW;mentions of drugs, smoking

It's been a few months since the whole Cadmus thing, and it's been everything but peaceful, but it's been that way her entire life. Something that's happened was change. Everyone didn't like change, some did. It happened all the time. Juliet Grayson was one of those people. There was so much change around her, and she hated it. But she was used to it.

Jason had left, Donna was gone, Dawn and Hank had left, Rachel left. Everyone was leaving, and she didn't understand why. The youngest Grayson couldn't comprehend how people could just get up and leave without saying goodbye or even giving a reasonable reason to leave in the first place. Leaving the ones around them to question their self value. Totally wasn't pointing any fingers.

Juliet's changed in the past few months. It was obviously obvious, but she tried her best to hide it. She started getting into bad habits, one's she never liked to discuss. No one could see it. They could obviously tell that she hated the fact Rachel left, but she never said anything.

She hated how much everything reminded her of Rachel. Her clothes, her bed, pepperonis on pizza, the ice blue color. Juliet missed Rachel, but the girl left her when she was dying. Who could do that? She understood why she left, but at the same time, she didn't. Juliet couldn't even tell Rachel that she... That's on a need-to-know.

In a way, Juliet hated attention. But deep down, she craved it so much. For someone to notice that she wasn't fine. It was like everyone forgot about what had happened to her. They moved on, while she didn't. She was stuck in the past. She kept falling, she kept bleeding, she kept killing people, she kept having panic attacks. But being Juliet Grayson, she was some young adult with anger and trust issues.

Juliet was at Dayton Labs with the rest of the Titans, it was a building that was being robbed of one of its most hazardous chemical. She was so exhausted, she didn't plan on fighting while everyone seemed to have a joy at fighting as Titans, being back together again.

The teenager stood behind Gar and Daniel, watching as they fought some men as she had her arms wrapped around herself. Her relationship with Gar grew though. He seemed to have evened his time with her and Daniel, the three of them growing as a trio. Gar was the sun, Juliet was the moon, leaving Daniel in between.

Gar was fighting two men as she boredly watched him. Gar was definitely skilled, but he kicked too much. Daniel used his fists too much. He threw his arms out too wide, and it was advantage to those who had some fighting skills, though, these guys didn't.

Daniel threw his arm out, sending a man flying back. But then another man came out, a gun in hand as Juliet caught sight of it. He shot at Gar and her brother, the loud bang causing Juliet to tense as her bored expression disappeared.

She brought her arms up to shield herself, blinking rapidly in such fear as she watched Gar kick the gun out of his hands before turning into a tiger, which caused him to take his clothes off. Her vision blurred as high ringing came into her ears. Her hands covered her ears, not being able to fight back the tears that appeared in her eyes.

"Julie!" Rachel screamed. Kory being by her side flashed through her head as she could remember all the pain, all the blood. It piled underneath her feet as her body shook, eyes glazing to the ground to see drops of blood dripping. She gasped, her knees giving out as she stumbled to the ground, catching herself as she looked around, mumbling to herself.

Her heart was beating fast in her ears and her head was throbbing, her shaky hand went to her neck, pulling her shirt away to get it cleared up. She was muttering something about numbers, composing herself.

Blinking back to her senses, she was still tense, her heart beating fast as she swallowed, glancing around before speeding over to grab onto Gar's clothes, while the two boys had ran off somewhere. She shook her head, cursing under her breath as she just ran off.