𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴜɴᴄʟᴇ

Five years ago.

Music played through the Tower as balloons were all hung up, a banner over in the living room. Everyone hung around the area except Donna, who was doing her best to avoid Garth at all costs.

"You want some tarter sauce with those fish sticks?" Hank asked as he  walked over to the couch, wearing a top hat whilst holding a beer. "You don't know how long I've been wanting to say that. Anyway, was I the only one that noticed Johnny Ocean over here chilling on the sidelines, while the rest of us did the heavy lifting?" Hank questions, most likely drunk.

Dawn walked over to Dick as he out his arm around her shoulders, both of them holding some beers

"He's still going?" Dawn asks wirh a smile

"Yeah." Dick laughed, a grin on his face

"And while we're all proud of the work we did last night to rid the city of three scumbags.." Hank started as he walked to Garth with his arm around his shoulders.

"Here we go." Garth muttered as he copied Hank's movements.

"-a special tip of the hag to our birthday boy, who managed to lend a hand despite being a year older, and wetting everyone's pants. Cheers." Hank finished with a chuckle, holding his bottle up.

"Hear, hear." Dawn and Dick spoke.

"You've only been with us four months. You ready to quit yet?" Dawn questioned as he pointed at her.

"No retreat, no surrender! Say, is that your best shot, featherweight?" Garth asks, looking over at Hank.

"Uh, I don't know. I had a question, though. What is 22 in fish years?" Hank questioned.

"Like, 90?" Someone intervened making Hank point at them.

"Julie's got it!" Hank cheered as Garth chuckled. Two 12 year olds smiled as they sat at the table.

"Ninety-year-old fish is still faster than a beer-bellied bird, my friend." Garth jokes, patting Hank's stomach.

"Well, at least the bird's got friends." Hank retorts.

Dick grabbed another beer out of the bucket as he tossed it, causing Garth to grab it without even looking.

"Atlanterns got skills." Garth claims as Hank leaned in slightly.

"Not with the ladies." Hank quietly says as Garth just walked to the couch.

"Boom! Mic drop!" Daniel shouts with a smile as Hank blew the party horn. "Am I right?"

"Oh, come on, you're both supposed to like me better, guys." Garth argued over at the young twins.

"Not when it comes to comebacks, we're not."

Dawn lit Garth's candle as it had gotten more late, the only thing allowing them to see was the light above the table as they all finally stood around it