𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ᴡʜᴀᴛ's sᴏ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ?

After a very long drive, much to Juliet's dislike. She honestly thought about just running everyone back to the manor and ditching the car, but then thought against it. Blackfire kept complaining about certain things, especially the city. Juliet wanted to shove her hand right through her hea-

Anyways. Juliet sighed as she followed Kory, Blackfire and Gar down the hall, walking towards the living room, now back in Wayne Manor. She was glad.

"Don't touch anything." Kory ordered sharply.

"Don't worry, I would never burn down your home. It's so quaint." Blackfire comments.

Juliet rolled her eyes. Bruce wasn't one for fancy, fancy things. Gar looked at her as she gazed over at him, clenching her jaw as she gestured to her chest, phasing her hand.

"It's not that bad." The tiger boy told her quietly, yet she just nodded her head, indicating it was absolutely horrible. And then their eyes went to Conner, Daniel and Bolt who were going down the stairs and towards the duo.

"I said don't touch anything." Kory reminds when Blackfire grabbed a chess piece. The woman just put it back down. Juliet smiled, kneeling down as Bolt licked her face, getting ear rubs in return.

"Hey." Conner greets, standing next to Juliet as Daniel was quick to greet his boyfriend. "You're back. With company.."

"Kory's sister. Her homicidal sister." Gar informs, sighing as he looked back at the homicidal woman. "In our house." Blackfire looked back at them.

"Koriand'r. I see you've prepared a welcome gift. Have them washed immediately and returned to my chamber." Blackfire instructs, causing Gar to hum.

"Uh, yeah. What?" The two boys ask.

"Tamaran is a very different planet." Kory told her sister.

"Clearly the strapping and blonde one are my men servants, here to attempt to my needs." Blackfire claims.

"Sure. We can attend to your needs." Daniel shrugs, causing Conner to agree.

"That's not what she's talking about." Gar corrects.

"And, well, clearly the rodent is my guard." Juliet looked up, grabbing Bolt by his collar and pulling him into her arm as she stood with a grunt. Daniel was slightly glad it wasn't just him struggling with Bolt's weight.

"Uh, he's a wolf and his name's Bolt." Juliet sneered. "And, for the record, he's my guard."

"She's right. We don't do that here." Kory agreed. Juliet gave her a thankful look. Not that Kory would turn Bolt into a guard. "Conner and Daniel are not your chew toys. They're one of us. Titans. Including Bolt." Kory states sternly.

"But are the green and snarky ones not yours?" Blackfire questioned in confusion, pointing at them both as they laughed, thinking she was kidding. But then Juliet's laugh died down when she realized she was serious. "I'll need someone to draw me a bath. Where would that be?"

"No one's gonna draw you a bath." Kory says. "Upstairs. Pick a room." Kory instructed, and Juliet noticed she had some alcohol it seemed like, drinking it. Blackfire just stood there, unsure what to do as Juliet sighed, putting Bolt down on the ground, causing him to whine, but she shushed him softly.

"Would you like me to show you, my queen?" Juliet sarcastically asks, but it actually made Blackfire smile.

"I'm the queen." Kory corrects.

"Whatever." Juliet rolled her eyes, sighing as she walked forward, gesturing to the stairs. "Come on. This way." She said, causing Blackfire to start walking up the stairs.