T H I R T Y O N E

“ Fuck! Fuck! ”

“ Fuck! Fuck! ”

Kai cursed, tried his best to wiggle out of my men's grip. My lips draw into a sinful smirk to his helpless conditions.

“ Who are you? Why are you behind me? ”

He yelled in frustration when I go back on the chair to lean again. Lighten a cigarette, I puffed the smoke out on the air and then look back at him again.

Remember, you and your mother used to have another son of your father ? Both of you used to beat the boy, your mother pushed him on a river to die? Remember the Jungkook, Kai? ”

He stiffen on his positions. A horror rushed through out of his spine, shivered practically. The sweats gathers on his forehead under the ac room.

“ J-Jungkook? ”

He shuttered and I laugh a sarcastic smile loud!

Love to meet me again, Brother? ”

The words slips under a tight tongue that remarks the anger I am having under me which's flames Kai also got a burn.

Y-you are alive? How? I...! Let me go, Jungkook! You know , mom has already landed on Korea back and do you think you could be alive anymore? ”

I stands up from the chair and stepped towards him . Puffing the smoke out, I pulled the half burn cigarette from my lips and pressed that on his forehead .

The skin burnt when Kai screamed in pain!

My dear little brother, do you think I'll let your mom alive? ”

I throws the cigarette and leaned on his, gazing over his burnt skin. I look down on his eyes , glared as I take his soul out .

For some reason, this mafia world calls me Destroyer. And I want you to find out the reason yourself! ”

I stand straight, stepped back from him .

“ Lucky, Take him to our basement. Give him some welcome treatment. I'll join you tomorrow. Okay? ”

Lucky nodded and I stepped out of the casino. Inhaling a deep breath, I finally shifted myself inside the car, indicating the drive to drive away I lean back on the sit.

The cold air filled inside through the window, when my close eyes got a revised image of my wife. Her gestures, her smiles, the way she was consoling me, adored me as if she had never hated me.... Everything sends a chill on my body.

My Sun!

My phone rings inside my pocket when I take it out to know , Betty is calling.

“ Yes! ”

“ Boss, Someone a woman is holding a knife on Mrs. Jeon 's neck and threatening us to slit her if you won't come soon! ”

My body stiffened immediately with the thought of her being in the situation.