O N E

It's been 2 months, My so called husband locked me up in this hell

It's been 2 months, My so called husband locked me up in this hell . He never cares about me  . I almost forgot when I've had my full meal. His maids do not give me a proper meal. It's become a habit to me not to be hungry. They treat me like his whore. They threatened me not to speak a word about this or they'll kill me.

I don't want to die. I want to live a peaceful life like before when I used to . Life was too good when I came to America to live with my Dad and My Aunt, dad's second wife.

10 months back,

“ Happy birthday princess. ”
“ Happy birthday Ale ”

My dad and my aunt wishes me on my 20th birthday. Their happy face makes my every birthday happy.

“ What Do you want as your Birthday gift Princess? ”

“ Dad, I'm graduating in one month. Take me to you Dad . Now, I want to breath properly. Mom's rude behavior towards me suffocates me too much. I don't want to live in India, because my Mom's psychotic behaviour will hunt me. I want to go to you Dad.”

They both pause for a moment. My mom never wants to have a child in her early age, specifically not a girl. My dad was Fred up with her psychic behaviour too. So he decided to divorce  her and live with me. But my mom doesn't let me go to Dad. Court gives my custody to mom and all financial responsibility to dad.

My mom brought me to India when I was just 4 years old. She wants to treat me like a maid but my dad send bodyguards with me to protect me from her. They always protect me from any physical abuse but she never let a chance to hurt me mentally.

So, now I decided to go back to America. A peaceful life and a happy family, is all I needed.

“ You don't know princess, you've not ask this for you but for us. I'll prepare everything for you. Come to us princess, we're waiting for you. ”

“ Yes Ale , come to us my child. I want to hug you so much. ”

************

“ Welcome to your home Princess. ” my dad welcome me with a warm embrace as my aunt hug me. I come to America finally , it was not that easy, I've to struggle for 2 months with my mom because she doesn't want me to come here.

In America, my life got a new turn. For the first time in the life, I do dinner with my family, spending time with them, found a woman as mom who took care for me. Whenever, I skip my meal aunt scolds me and make me eat.

“ Ale, as you can see I've no child who can call me mom. Can you please call me Mom? ” aunt holds my hands, her emotional eyes expecting me to call her mom.

Honestly, she's my real mom but.....

“ Aunt, I really don't want to call you Mom. Because this word “Mom” carries a trauma for me. I don't want to place you in that place. I love you so much aunt. ”