T H I R T Y

He lifts his face, looks at me softly

He lifts his face, looks at me softly. The fire he was having on them has dimmed as his face is now all tired and exhausted.

“ You know who is Kai actually? ”

I twitch my eyebrows in confusion, look at him and then replied.

“ He's an art manager.... ”

“ My dad's son from his second marriage! ”

My words stuck on my throat as soon as his words left. His face turned into painful one when the memories of his past popped before him.

He lay down on my chest again, hugged my body tightly and exhale a deep breath before started talking.

“ When I was six, my mom became sick  and her own sister came to our home for the name of helping her . She slowly convinced my dad, made him fall on her love trap when my mother was suffering not even having a medicine. ”

He inhale the breath deeply when the silence echoes loudly.

“ I watched my mom died day by day. All of that time, I kept telling dad that the woman he's trusting over completely is the one killing my dad but nothing happened actually . She convinced him as I am a child, it's completely my delusion and one day, My mom died. ”

.... ........

“ Dad get married again soon after my mom's death and Kai take a birth. When my dad decided to divided his property between me and Kai, she killed my dad too. I was only eleven when she started to beat me and one day when I was standing beside a river after getting beaten by her, she pushed me. ”

I gasp by listening him.

“ She thought, I'm died when Aunt Runa picked me up from the river, saved my life, trained me as mafia and makes me capable to get revenge of my parents death. ”

...............

“ The girls you saw at the hospital and many more, were all the victims of Kai's desires. He used them and throw out like a shit when I rescued them, give shelter to them , in return they work for me. Suzain, the girl got beaten another woman who worked for me , it's by Kai. ”

His eyes skips a tears.

Jeon is crying!

It's hard to imagine how much pain he's been holding inside , under those cold expressions. The past of his life shivered my spine.

He hold my hands , placed my palms on his cheek and kissed on it.

“ When I said I have lost many things, I mean my parents, my people, my childhood, my happiness and my smile, Sun. ”

I listened whatever he said but can't understand how to console him because now, his every action seems so perfect for me. Including, killing Kai!

“ I was all dark until you stepped in my life. You are the ray of hope, my safe place, a person to whom I can even cry without caring about my masculinity. The obsession over you is indeed dark, deadly but I can't help it, Sun. ”