T W E N T Y T W O

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

Returning from my university, I take a warm shower and then changed into a comfortable pjm and loose t -shirt

Returning from my university, I take a warm shower and then changed into a comfortable pjm and loose t -shirt. I wipe my wet hairs with the towel and come back to the bedroom.

“ I'm exhausted! ”

I throw myself into the bed and lay on my back . My body weight decreased as I close my eyes and let the tiredness grip over my body.

But a knock fall on my door!

Aaahhhhhhh! Why everyone is here when I'm relaxing?

I drag myself towards the door to open and found, Betty is standing outside holding a phone.

“ Mrs. Jeon, Mr . Jeon is in the call. ”

Jeon is calling me?

On Betty's phone?

I hold the call and in next few seconds a storm rushed over my ears.

“ Where were you, Sun? I called you for two times. First time it rings and second time it was switched off. Then I called Betty. Where were you? I was so worried. ”

My mouth was hung open with his voice. I wasn't sure what to say.

“ It's just two times Jeon! Maybe my battery is dead and I was showering so I didn't check. ”

I murmured in a low voice to which he growls loudly.

“ Use two phones , so that if one is dead I could connect with another one! ”

Nothing just Mafia things!

I sighed and then yawned in tiredness.

“ Drop it! Tell me what do you want to say because I was going to sleep . ”

I yawned again.

“ I forgot to tell you that we've a wedding ceremony this evening to attend. Please get ready for that, wear something on white and decent. I'll take you up at eight. Ok? ”

No! Never! Not! It's not okay!

I was about to sleep!

“ I was about to sleep, Jeon.”

“ Just for half an hour ,Sun . Actually we're having a deal recently so I really need to attend with my wife. You could sleep all the way to the ceremony and i'll leave in half an hour. Please,Sun !”

God! I should have recorded this call.

The Jeon Jungkook,mafia king, is saying please to his wife. Special isn't it?

I hummed in response before cutting the call. Handing the phone over to Betty again, I started to search wardrobe for white dress.

I got nothing, literally nothing in white to wear except my wedding gown and a sari ,which was gifted by Selena when we were in India.