T W E N T Y T H R E E

A/n : Do votes and comment please 💓🥀

“ King! Something happened to our American resorts

“ King! Something happened to our American resorts. Some people broke into suddenly and creating a huge mess . ”

My eyebrows frowned at Lucky's words.  Slowly slipping out of the duvet, I covered Eva properly and move towards the balcony .

It almost one at night and I've to deal with this bullshit instead of sleeping with my wife!

“ Reason? ”

“ According to them, illegal drugs are smuggling secretly. I tried to check the background of those persons but it's all clear. Maybe someone is intentionally creating a mess , King! ”

Someone intentionally creating mess!

With Me?

How sweet of the fucker!

I turned around and leaned on the railing. My eyes found Eva, peacefully sleeping under that warm duvet.

A smile formed into a soft smile.

“ Arrange everything properly. Me and Eva will fly the day after tomorrow and let them know, I, myself will visit the problems. ”

“ You will fly for this silly things? We're here for you, King! ”

That's so true that Lucky is more than enough to handle the mess but there's another intention.

Tomorrow after Eva's competition, I want to take her outside. We have never got a chance for tour Or a vacation. To be specific, we didn't have our honeymoon yet and it's almost 9 months of our marriage.

A trip to America, wouldn't be a bad idea. After Yuna and Cevler , she needs a leave too. Moreover that, the little things that's creating a wall between us needed to remove.

So I need a honeymoon trip And there I'll show her, how fucking deadly I am obsessed with her. I controlled myself for nine months, never tried to pull her unlike that day. I don't mean to touch her like that but circumstances fucked me.

That day when she's talking about to leave me, the fact fucked my brain. No matter what, I could never let her go, even if she hates me, She's gonna be with me until my last breath.

I knew she's scared of me, my dark side. But after this trip, I bet she'll love me . The every second she'll spent with me, I'll make sure she fell harder.

All I need a chance to have her.

“ I know you could but I want a trip with Eva. Arrange everything for her. ”

I ordered and Lucky agreed before cut the call.

I remember Kai suddenly!

The fuck, he's running behind my wife even if Eva wants to stay away. I was being impatient to kill him pathetically, let him know how it feels when someone bleeds but it's not time to rush.