T W E N T Y S I X ❗

Dropping down the towel, I picked the dryer up to dry my wet locks

Dropping down the towel, I picked the dryer up to dry my wet locks. Jeon is still outside as he has some talks with Lucky. After finishing the shower and drying hair , I applied some moisturizer on my hands when my heart is about explode in nervousness.

Everything seems normal but that Honeymoon.

I should sleep early!

Yup! That's an good idea.......

Jeon stepped inside and his eyes immediately found me, looking at him nervously.

He takes his suit off and hung it over the brass tree. He removes his watch while stepping forward to me.

“ Do you want to say something , Sun? ”

No! In fact I don't want to look at you right now.

I cleared my throat before escaping my eyes from him.

“ Umm where you would be? I mean bed or couch? ”

As far as I remember Jeon never slept with me. Although, I felt him sleeping besides me sometimes but after the day of meeting his ex girlfriend, he never slept with me.

I have not seen him though!

Depends on you. But I can suggest we should start from bed and then we could move towards couch . ”

He stepped forward while I look at him with a widen eyes. No way he's speaking something like this, too casually. My cheeks burned red when I keep stepping behind.

Until I tapped on the bed and fall on my ass.

He leaned on my face, put a finger under my chin and lift my face a bit.

I bet you would love it. ”

I almost choked on the air before slipping out of his cage. God! I.....

“ I'm going to paint something. So if you're sleeping in bed, I'll use the couch. That's all. ”

Ohh! How smoothly idea popped out! But I loved it any ways. However, keeping the flushed face aside, I look over his face which is now seems unpleased and eyebrows are twitched towards me.

“ You're going to paint now? I mean.... ”

“ Yup! I'm going to draw something. See I brought my canvas and colours too. ”

I immediately turned on my heels, pull the only canvas out and the colour palette out.

But what should I draw?

“ That's a good idea I think!”

I look confusedly towards him while his lips curled into a dark smirk. Why?

“ Draw me!”

He suggests ! That's a best idea which make both of us busy. I nodded my head and he headed towards the washroom.