N I N E T E E N ❗

A/n : Do votes and comment please ❤🥀

My eyes blankly scanned his deep and dark one

“ Your woman? ”

An unknown sarcasm runs through that words. I saw him declining that girl, called me his wife before her but still I'm jealous.

Not going to lie, I'm freaking Jealous.

From the very moment that woman called him ' sweetheart ' , ' baby ' and lastly that intimate moments...... I'm jealous over her.

He's my husband!

Even though our relationship was not like that we could claim each other as ours but practically that's true.

What are we actually Mr. Jeon Jungkook? Who am I to you actually? A showpiece? A Fucking whore to fulfill your needs ? Or a side character that you actually need to maintain your mafia don status? ”

His face was blank, orbs were dark and deep that you can't reach to the end. He pressed his left knee on the bed and leans forward until our face has one inch apart.

His hot breath brushes over my lips. My nervous, uneven breathe shakes with the closeness as I tried to lean back to create some distance but it's completely useless.

He trailed his index finger through my forehead, my nose and stops over my lips . He strokes his thumb over my lips that must have smudged all the lipstick I was wearing.

I thought of being a friend before dragging you on my bed, showing the beast I was controlling for you. I wanted to be a friend before a husband. ”

He gazed over my lips lustfully but I was starting at his every words tried to proceed how he thinks about me.

“ But Fuck! I should have fuck you before so you couldn't able to create this situation tonight. ”

I remember our wedding night when he gave me the deadline of one month but because of Yuna everything postponed.

His fingers trailed down on back to unzip the dress. But instead of doing that, he ripped the dress and throw it on the ground.

He growls in lust. I tried to push him, cover myself but everything was useless because in the next few seconds, I was naked under him.

He pinned my hands above my head forcefully, I wiggled, tried to escape but I can't. With his other free hand he undo his pants and shirt.

For the first time, I saw him naked. His hard thick cock was throbbing in hunger. I was filled with fear.

He leans over my crook, bite the skin before suck it hard.

You're jealous over other women,I could completely understand. The same goes for me too. I hate it when any men pressed their eyes on you. ”

He whispers over my skin , sniffed the scent of my hair while his fingers were entered inside me. I gasp at his rough thrusts.

But you shouldn't let it led like this. When I was trying to behave like a gentleman taking everything slowly, you've to fuck everything. Haven't you, Sun? ”

His fingers curled inside me, my thighs were dying to pressed together but he let it wide open with his knee.

My back arched upside as an intense orgasm gushed out creating a mess over his fingers.

I was sweating badly, my legs were shivering with an orgasms while he left my hands and hovers over me positioning himself between my legs.

My eyes widened when he grabbed his erection and pumped it several times before rubbing it before my entrance.

No! ”

I am afraid of him. It's my first time and his size.... Impossible to fit inside me. But all he does it chuckle in sarcasm.

Your husband is a beast on bed, Sun. And you invite him to fuck you until your brain remember one name. Remember it Sun, it's Jeon Jungkook! ”

He thrusts himself insides me , I screamed in pain. His length doesn't  stretched me but ripped me.

A soft liquid dripped through my core which he wipes it by his thumb.

“ Remember it Sun, you bleed over your husband's cock. ”

He started to thrusts. The pain was still there but a waves of pleasure dancing over my stomach that makes me moan for him.

He pressed his lips on mine. Suck it, lick the bottom one and then shoved inside of my mouth to taste me. I stayed still when he explored my every inch.

“ Watch yourself there on the mirror , Sun. ”

He grabbed my jaw and turned it to left to see the mirror.

“ You asked me, who are you to me! Then fucking listen.... ”

He bites my bottom lips and makes it bleed. I hissed in pain. My mouth tasted like metal when he forcefully thrusts inside me.

“ You're my wife. You messed with my mind, fucked me in every possible way that all I could think about is you, Mrs. Jeon Alectrona Evans. ”

My vision was blur with the tears . His length hitted a particular spot that makes me feel a knot inside my stomach.

You're * thrust * my * thrust * deadly * thrust * obsession * thrust*  Sun. ”

And another orgasms gushed out with his last thrusts. I was trembling under him, while he keeps thrusting inside.

My tightness makes him growl , he cursed in Spanish as he released insides me.

“ Remember it Sun, I myself belong to you. The day, I married to you I promised myself to have only one woman in my life . That is my Wife. ”

He kissed my cheek and wipes tears off from there.

No matter, how intimate I was in past. Right now, I'm married and my all needs along with my soul belong to my wife only. ”
_________

***
{ Particularly this line,
“ You're * thrust * my * thrust * deadly * thrust * obsession * thrust*  Sun. ” is modifying from the book “ King of Wrath ” inspired by Dante Russo in order to create an intensity .♡➹}

♡➹}