T W E L V E

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 15+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

I squeeze my eyes to meet the sunrays that was disturbing my peaceful sleep

I squeeze my eyes to meet the sunrays that was disturbing my peaceful sleep. I snuggled more in the pillow , bury my face on it. But instead of softness I found something hard.

Hard?

I open my eyes to see it's not pillow, it's him. Mr. Jeon! I was sleeping on his chest, his right arm is under my head hugging my shoulder and the left one is in the waist.

What am I doing in his bed?

In his room?

Oh God!

I forgot about last night when he takes me to the sea side and asked me to take a deep breath. I was there sitting on his car, putting my head in his shoulder.

I can't remember when we get home. My little movement to be free from his arm make him wake up in early morning.

“ Where are you going, Sun? ”

His deep morning raspy voice sounds so sexy to my ear .

He pulled me and hugs me from back.

“ Sleep more Sun, you're too weak. ”

His sleepy voice sounded while he closes his eyes and bury his face over my hair.

I don't know why, but I blush. It's already 8 am. I have to make breakfast and do chores. If I stay any longer, Yuna maybe chew me raw today.

“ Mr. Jeon.... Uhh, I've to go now. ”

I speak nervously .

“ Sleep Sun, Don't worry about Yuna. I'll take care of her. ”

He moves me towards him and bury my face over his chest . His masculine Cologne hits my nostrils that feels something different.... That I never feel.

Instead of struggling, I sleep again.

*************

A/n pov

“ Now speak up Yuna. I hope you to spill on the truth. ”

Jeon takes a sip of his black coffee. His eyes deadly glaring at her. Yuna was standing there, a shiver of fear already running through her nerves.

He patiently keeps quiet wait for the proper answer. Yuna's mother continuously insisting her to spill up already.

“ Fine! Jungkook! I accept that I did everything. But that was just for you. ”

“ And How So? ”

“ Jungkook, from the childhood we destined to be together. I always take care for you, love you, think about your well beings and a girl like her ------”