T W O

“ King! Here's she, the debtor that owe you ten thousands won from your casino and then shouting at us not to return the money

“ King! Here's she, the debtor that owe you ten thousands won from your casino and then shouting at us not to return the money. What should we do? ”

I was standing by the glass door of the office, gazing at the evening Seoul. I was smiling at my own, thinking that how people can change when you have power and money. Once a little boy almost being murder because he has no power and now the whole world bows down to him.

My thoughts shakes down by my men when they enter my office with a desperate woman forcefully holding by her arms.

I turned my gaze to her checking up from her head to toe. Dressed in a barely covered clothes,  looking like a complete slut. They throws her to the floor as she fell on her knees before my foot.

She looks up at me. Her eyes are not showing the emotions of any guilt or pity or any obligation but lust and seductiveness.

She bend down a little more to show her almost open chest fully, “ Master, I don't have any money. I'm really sorry . But I can repay with something else. ”

And again another slut is ready to be my submissive. A playful chuckle left from my mouth. I look at my men and they immediately get out of the office.

I pass over her and sit on the couch, crossing my leg wide as a King. I look at her already looking at me lustfully .

“ Fine! Come here and suck my cock. Make me cum, I'll let you go . ” I maybe haven't complete my words , she crawls towards me and ready to do her job.

“ But remember, if your hands touch me for a once, you'll loose it. ”

She nods her head desperately, as she open my zipper and takes out my thing. She sucks me completely, doesn't waste even a single drop and completely clean me up.

Maybe she was expecting me to fuck her. Atleast her eyes and body language showing that but I'm not into these at all. I do my pants again and slightly kicked her needy figures away

“ You're done with your job. Now get lost from my eye sight. ”

I stand up and make my ways towards my chair but stopped by her words.

“ Master ! Let me give you a wild night. I'll ride you until the moment you felt good . I'll be your good girl master. ”

I look at her shameless figure. No matter how many times I want to have some respect towards them, they always gulp everything by their behaviour.

“ I never fuck Sluts. Get lost from here. ” I say in a cold tune. But she crawl towards me and looks up again, “ Master, I'm.... ”

“ Lucky! Lucky! ” I shouted as my men rushed to enter my office.

“ Throw this slut out and take the pass of my pub and casino to make sure she never can enter here again. ”

They immediately hold her tightly and pull up from the floor. She struggles to free her up .