N I N E

A/n : Thanks sweetie for voting. I promise you to bring the next chapter as soon as you complete the vote goals. These chapter vote goal in 15+ . Please votes sweeties 🥺🫂

I come downstairs wearing a pink frock type dress that was on my upper knee length

I come downstairs wearing a pink frock type dress that was on my upper knee length. I take a steps towards the kitchen.

“Good morning, Mrs. Jeon! What do you want?” All the maids bow down to me and greets me. I smile at them. But before I could talk anything that sharp female voice from the morning cut my words down.

“ No need to bow down . From now on she'll do our Housecores. You all are free from today. Keep your mouth shut and get out of here right now. ”

They nod their head and rushed out of the kitchen. Her evil eyes scans me from head to toe. She points her finger towards the sink what is full with dirty plates and bowls.

“ Wash them in 15 minutes. ”

She orders but voice stops her. We both look at the way, the woman from yesterday comes to us.

“ Yuna! Are you crazy? She's Jungkook's wife. Have you ever thought if he knows about it what will be the consequences? ”

The girl, Yuna, laugh at the woman's words. I silently watched them.

“ Wife? Mom, what kind of wife she's that her husband left her alone on their first night? Mom! Please, she's just another slut of Jungkook. And you know he loves me. ”

“ But Yuna! ”

“ Mom, keep silent and let me handle everything. ”

Yuna cuts her mom's words and turned around to me. Her eyes disgustingly looks at me as if I'm some kind of shit or something.

“ Get your eyes always down, Slut. Do dishes properly any mistakes you're not going to get food. ”

I look down and took my steps towards the sink. I slowly started doing dishes. Tears mixed up on the water of the sink.

************

Time passed like an hour. It's been almost a month, I'm here in the mansion. I barely see Mr. Jeon here. He doesn't come home daily even if he does, he leaves in early morning. I saw him tensed with something . I doesn't even dare to ask.

I've to do all the house works.Doing dishes, washing clothes, cleaning the whole mansion, helps on cooking, do chores in garden and so on. All I do by my own. There's no one who could help me. Ajumma sometimes comes to help ms but Yuna never let her.

Yuna doesn't even give me a full plate meal. I forget when I eat something good or full plate meal. Now my hunger also died. I eat once a day and the rests of Jungkook's dinner is my only meal.I stay at guest room. Yuna told me if I open my mouth to Jungkook, she'll kill me. And I bet if she wants she could.

At least, I'm alive, isn't that enough blessings? I've done with my all dishes. I take a piece of cloth and fold it in my arm size and started to dry the plates.