T W E N T Y N I N E ❗

Author's pov :

Young Mansion :

Kai was having a party with his mistresses. Some of them are grinding on him with a high music rhythm and others are busy with having a make out with him.

The floors are covered with empty wine bottles, glasses. The dinning room was smelling like alcohol. He pushed one of the girl from him and gulped the rest wine, he was having on the glass.

And then the door opened with a loud thud.

A brunch of men in black suits enters before Jungkook stepped inside.

Kai's jaw dropped by seeing Jungkook at his house. Girls stepped aside, take their leave from him when Kai managed to stand to look at Jungkook.

Having a mistress party, Mr. Young? When you're owing me 500 million , your business shares, this house and your mom's all diamond jewelleries? ”

Jungkook comes forward, picked a glass of iced water and threw it on his face as Kai's face turned reddish that the drowsiness of alcohol drops.

“ The fuck Mr. Jeon? When did I own you this? ”

Kai bursts out when Jungkook laugh loudly before glaring at him dangerously.

“ Mind you used to go Royal cassino? Bet on high and then loose? ”

Kai understands the trap now. He looks at Jungkook shocked before shuttering his words.

“ See, Mr. Jeon! I don't own anything! So I.... ”

“ Do you think I bet without any crosscheck? Am I that fool to you Mr. Kai? ”

Jungkook's lips curled into a smirk. He indicated his bodyguards and they immediately grabs him by his hand and make him kneeled down.

Jungkook throws a paper before him on the table.

“ Sign Mr. Young. From now on your properties are mine. ”

Kai tried to fight but Jungkook's men pushed him to sign it .

“ You do it wrong, Mr. Jeon. ”

Jungkook laughs again and rolled his eyes on the mansion before it turned dark.

Alectrona's pictures are hanging all over the wall. She's smiling, drawing, running, walking, talking to her friends... All portraits are there hanging.

His fingers curled into a fists.

To be fair with you, let's have another match Mr. Young. Bring something that Costs equal you've lost . Tomorrow at 8 pm. ”

They all left Kai alone. He immediately called his mother and said everything.

When the other hand Jeon was tempted to kill him. His heart was burning in anger by seeing Eva's picture on his mansion.

He throws a punch on the car sit , curses in Italian . The thoughts of Kai looking at his wife making him to destroy everything. But he restrained himself.

Until tomorrow!

◝(⑅•ᴗ•⑅)◜..°♡

°♡